Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-17-2009, 08:41 AM   #1
maroli
6th Gear Member

Best firm to fight traffic tickets?

Hey guys, sorry if this is a repost but I searched. Who do you think is the best firm/company that fights traffic tickets? I need a really good one. Its not that money's no object, but if its going to cost a hundred-two hundred more than normal I'd still rather pay that. Any suggestions? Thanks
Old 09-17-2009, 11:41 AM   #2
abc12
4th Gear Member

hhmmm something like this would be all about personal experiences, as for me i deal with POINTTS, years ago, i had a careless driving ticket, was @ the ministry to pay the fine, but talked to the teller and thought twice about it. so decided to fight it.. since I wasn't too aware if i were to pay, that i'm guilty for that charge, especially a careless (6 points).. so i checked out POINTTS in my area, just on my own with-out ppl's suggestions. cost me about $500 or so for them to represent me, and in the end, the charge got dropped, even though i was suppose to show up for court, but i forget.

after that, i've only use that guy from POINTTS that i dealt with, had a running a stop sign ticket (dropped), speeding ticket recently took to court (dropped), speeding ticket driving from New York back to Toronto (dropped) and have one next month for a red-light ticket as well... hoping for the best as always... the way i see it, i pay them cash money and they pay whom-ever cash money as well.... $$$ makes the world go round right... it's a ruff world out there... but money talks

and please don't start bashing me for my tickets...lol...
abc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:44 AM   #3
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroli View Post
Hey guys, sorry if this is a repost but I searched. Who do you think is the best firm/company that fights traffic tickets? I need a really good one. Its not that money's no object, but if its going to cost a hundred-two hundred more than normal I'd still rather pay that. Any suggestions? Thanks
if you go to any paralegal office that has more then 4 people on staff then your good. As long as its not x-copper or something shit like that .. they suck the bag. I like mine .. he always got me off

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: