Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-13-2009, 06:15 AM   #226
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan

^ hahahahahahhhahah
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:43 AM   #227
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

So I'm sitting here, Sunday morning, hungover as ****, in my PJ's and beater, trying to pump myself full of liquids, seeing what's good on Max, and I remembered this thread. I hadn't read the last few pages, so I took the time to, let me tell you, the entertainment value is through the roof.

Hahaha, keep it going guys...

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:.Individual- Modded
Hers--'07 BMW M5/6.:Indianapolis Red/Black:.
Toys
'91 BMW 850i J Spec Modded
'88 BMW 635CSi Lowered
'81 MB 500 SEC Koenig WILD RIDE
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 09:20 PM   #228
W2WDETAILING
Banned

ahh finally some peace and quiet.... TNation
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:25 AM   #229
sexyblackbmw
1st Gear Newbie

This was entertainment! Why did they get banned?
sexyblackbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:58 AM   #230
magnus
6th Gear Member

What happened to my posts?
Anyway it dont matter. Glad to see that we wont be hearing from that bell end!

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:20 AM   #231
davericher20
black and blue

That poem was amazing, it gave me such a delightful feeling!

entertainment or not

they are both immature and have something to prove. The reason they got banned is their dick measuring contests have been going on waaay too long and it shows outside people (who would otherwise want to join and MAYBE become a paying member) that max has a bunch of primadonnas on their site and it gives us a bad name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:49 AM   #232
Fel
Not Banned

Sweet.

So.... Quattroporte, eh? Does that mean it has 4 doors?
Old 09-14-2009, 10:31 PM   #233
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by davericher20 View Post
That poem was amazing, it gave me such a delightful feeling!

entertainment or not

they are both immature and have something to prove. The reason they got banned is their dick measuring contests have been going on waaay too long and it shows outside people (who would otherwise want to join and MAYBE become a paying member) that max has a bunch of primadonnas on their site and it gives us a bad name.
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 05:55 PM   #234
maroli
6th Gear Member

wow, I can't believe I felt guilty about buying a used Z at 24. And I can't believe that I got shit from ppl on here for doing so. Hey, only you know how much you have saved and your yearly income but my advice is to finance a car that is less than half your yearly income. Currently what I paid for the Z is inbetween a third and half of my yearly income.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:21 AM   #235
topaz330ci
Bang Boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroli View Post
wow, I can't believe I felt guilty about buying a used Z at 24. And I can't believe that I got shit from ppl on here for doing so. Hey, only you know how much you have saved and your yearly income but my advice is to finance a car that is less than half your yearly income. Currently what I paid for the Z is inbetween a third and half of my yearly income.
I see what you're saying! but I'm probably never going to finance or lease a car. I'm always going to pay for it, same thing goes for a couch, tv, etc..

Like a guy i know, he has a huge t.v brand new couch, new computer, and tons of other things. First time i went to his house i was pretty empressed! but i later found out that he pays monthly for all those items. So basically nothing is his yet. I could never live with myself if i went that path!

But seriously, now, I'm leaning hard towards a porsche 4s, 02-04. I love the QP, but i need a sports car. The prices on P cars are amazing now a days!
topaz330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:55 AM   #236
maroli
6th Gear Member

if you're going to buy this car with CASH, then well....you probably shouldn't listen to people ragging you. If I may say so, however, I'd recommend that you don't use ALL of your cash on a car, but save enough for a downpayment on a condo or something. But hey, most kids aren't in the position to buy a sports car with cash right now, so as long as you're certain that you will have a steady source of income thereafter, do with your savings as you wish.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:45 PM   #237
topaz330ci
Bang Boom

Quote:
if you're going to buy this car with CASH, then well....you probably shouldn't listen to people ragging you. If I may say so, however, I'd recommend that you don't use ALL of your cash on a car, but save enough for a downpayment on a condo or something. But hey, most kids aren't in the position to buy a sports car with cash right now, so as long as you're certain that you will have a steady source of income thereafter, do with your savings as you wish.
I don't want to talk about finances too much, but I already put a big down payment on a condo a few weeks ago! strictly for business, I wont be living in it.

But this whole nice car thing, I will be holding it off till the spring. And yes, cash only and from the states.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:48 PM   #238
topaz330ci
Bang Boom

Quote:
Funny you mentioned the "kids" part, because just last night as i was falling asleep, i was thinking Holy Shit i'm going to be 24 in a few months...

Time fly's!
Old 06-23-2010, 10:06 AM   #239
topaz330ci
Bang Boom

Hello folks,

This thread is coming back straight from 6 feet below!!

So the dollar is up now and i'm making my move. I decided not to purschase a QP cause I really still want a solid fast coupe! So I decided to buy a 2003 Porsche Carerra 4S with 39 thousand miles on the body and 8 thousand miles on the engine.

Cobalt blue and grey interior, kinda like my old 330ci (I like to keep them crip) lol.

Anyways, I'm catching a plane at 6:30 today and i'll be there tonight by 11pm (their time). Tomorrow morning i'm getting it inspected and then i'll be waiting for the wire transfer to go through...

Then it's gonna be a hell of a drive with my girlfriend from Hermosa Beach Cali to Ottawa lol.... I'm taping up the front bumper and front hood for protection.

Probably gonna stop in Vegas too since it's on the way and i never been....

Pls don't post silly comments about "You should of invested in this/that" because I already bought a condo myself a few months ago.

I'll post pics of the ride once it's here and I have time to wash it up and make it pretty!

Wish me luck,

Gooooo Fedor!!!
Old 06-23-2010, 10:42 AM   #240
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Congrats, can't wait to see pics!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: