Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-19-2009, 08:45 PM   #1
Oz_Racing
Oz_mods

Send a message via MSN to Oz_Racing Send a message via Yahoo to Oz_Racing
FS: 92 SC400 HIGH k'S

hey,

So i'm selling my dads summer toy, as the A/C doesn't work no more he doesn't want to drive it anymore, and he wont let me touch it cause he's a dick like that and also took my dealer plate.

The car is kept inside the shop all year round just put outside during shop hours, its clean for its age then again everyone says that so come have a look at it.

here's the link to the ad on kijiji, and if your going to low ball me u might as well do it on here rather then doing it on there and thinking i dont know ur a maxbimmer member cause chances are i would be nicer to max members then some random guy.

THE K'S are 480,000 KM but runs like a champ and tranny was replaced for brand new when i was at the dealership. The customer ended up buying a new gs450h when his wife passed and traded this in, and cause i was the one that helped him with the tranny 4 months b4 the trade in he told me about the car first and also he wasn't gonna trade in dealer would only give like 1000 MAX no matter what cause of the age. so i picked it up for 2800 off him had for about 2 years i think maybe now, first day i got it took it on 1/4 hit 14.7 at 91mph so i bet it could do better with better tires. but then gave it to my dad cuase he seemed to have fallen in love with it.

END OF STORY TIME!

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ149432725
E36 Black 318is - Swap & Sold
E36 Black 318is - Riced & Sold
E36 Red 318is - Sold
E46 Silver 325xi - STOCK
E36 Silver 325is - Charged
E53 Blue X5 4.4i - Sold
Mustang - YELLOW
S13 Green 240sx x3 - Sold
B* Audi A4 - 2.8 awd - WB
BenZ ML320 - 7 seater
Oz_Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 09:20 PM   #2
spoony_prelude
Eurowerke

wow talk about clean, out of curiosity whats the diff between these and the soarer?

goodluck on the sale!!
Jay
Old 08-19-2009, 09:22 PM   #3
SamE30e
6th Gear Member

Soarer is turbo I believe...
02 325i Sedan
SamE30e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:45 PM   #4
Oz_Racing
Oz_mods

soarer has turbo 2jz i think and also rhd and stick as sc's only come in auto cause of the v8
Old 08-20-2009, 12:53 PM   #5
R1C3RCKT
2nd Gear Member

soarer is the japanese domestic market version of the lexus sc. in canada, as far as i know we only got the sc400, in the states there was a sc300 available that had the non-turbo mkIV supra 2jz. the soarer is branded as a toyota vehicle instead of lexus and thus clot interior was standard with leather as an option. the soarers also had the option of factory nav as early as 94 i believe as well as dvd and tv tuner. engine wise the soarer was equipped with a 2.5L turbo 1jz motor from the mkIII supra making 280hp, model designation was 2.5GT. this motor originally came with twin same-sized turbos and was later replaced by a single turbo with vvt-i. also available is the 3.0L inline 6 that was in the US sc300.the other engine option was the 4.0L v8 that we get here.

btw, i've seen this car in person a couple times when it was at our shop just down the road. its pretty damn clean!
R1C3RCKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:51 PM   #6
Oz_Racing
Oz_mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1C3RCKT View Post
soarer is the japanese domestic market version of the lexus sc. in canada, as far as i know we only got the sc400, in the states there was a sc300 available that had the non-turbo mkIV supra 2jz. the soarer is branded as a toyota vehicle instead of lexus and thus clot interior was standard with leather as an option. the soarers also had the option of factory nav as early as 94 i believe as well as dvd and tv tuner. engine wise the soarer was equipped with a 2.5L turbo 1jz motor from the mkIII supra making 280hp, model designation was 2.5GT. this motor originally came with twin same-sized turbos and was later replaced by a single turbo with vvt-i. also available is the 3.0L inline 6 that was in the US sc300.the other engine option was the 4.0L v8 that we get here.

btw, i've seen this car in person a couple times when it was at our shop just down the road. its pretty damn clean!

Ha small world ey, thanks for the history lession tho
E36 Black 318is - Swap & Sold
E36 Black 318is - Riced & Sold
E36 Red 318is - Sold
E46 Silver 325xi - STOCK
E36 Silver 325is - Charged
E53 Blue X5 4.4i - Sold
Mustang - YELLOW
S13 Green 240sx x3 - Sold
B* Audi A4 - 2.8 awd - WB
BenZ ML320 - 7 seater
Old 08-24-2009, 04:07 PM   #7
ShortShifter
Sex Wagon

Seen this car in person and it is like everyone else says very clean and drives great! Don't be scared of high km this car is well worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD View Post
Only if you have an iVag.
ShortShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 04:50 PM   #8
Oz_Racing
Oz_mods

SOLD,

passed e-test with flying colors.... wish my car could do that

Display Modes Rate This Thread