Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-08-2009, 08:44 PM   #1
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

nwo (err sorry U.N) calls for 1 world currency!?

fed reserve, imf were setup to keep these calamities from happening, but they uhh still keep happening

now they need More Power, control so it'll never happen again

http://rawstory.com/08/news/2009/09/...orld-currency/
Old 09-08-2009, 10:05 PM   #2
VSanj
6th Gear Member

its only a matter of time............
Old 09-08-2009, 10:40 PM   #3
chromius
6th Gear Member

They're not calling for one world currency, they're calling for a new global reserve currency. Currently that title belongs to the U.S. dollar. I somewhat agree there should be a new global currency. With mounting U.S debt, and their currency becoming ever more unstable and devalued, something needs to be done. Although, unlike Russia, I think the Euro would make more sense then the Yuan.

From what I've read though, they are suggesting a combination of several world currencies.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:17 AM   #4
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromius View Post
They're not calling for one world currency, they're calling for a new global reserve currency. Currently that title belongs to the U.S. dollar. I somewhat agree there should be a new global currency. With mounting U.S debt, and their currency becoming ever more unstable and devalued, something needs to be done. Although, unlike Russia, I think the Euro would make more sense then the Yuan.

From what I've read though, they are suggesting a combination of several world currencies.
+1
Besides the dollar is been long dead now. Time to change!

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:43 AM   #5
Fel
Not Banned

Hmm.... misleading thread title.

Spin much? Note that the original title of the article is "UN calls for new world currency", and you change that to "UN calls for 1 global currency". See the difference?
Old 09-09-2009, 10:47 AM   #6
europrince
6th Gear Member

never going to happen. if anything, there will be a competing currency to the USD at some point: either the Euro or a basket currency comprising several of the largest economies. world currency...never.
europrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:00 AM   #7
Fel
Not Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by europrince View Post
never going to happen. if anything, there will be a competing currency to the USD at some point: either the Euro or a basket currency comprising several of the largest economies. world currency...never.
Did you read the article? That's what this is about.... replacing the US dollar as the world standard, not creating a new worldwide monetary union.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #8
bmdbley'sBro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel View Post
Hmm.... misleading thread title.

Spin much? Note that the original title of the article is "UN calls for new world currency", and you change that to "UN calls for 1 global currency". See the difference?
yeah speaking of spin ever notice how whatever the politician says they're trying to do its usually the exact opposite!?

clean air act & no child left behind = stupider kids & more polution, wtf!?

Quote:
They're not calling for one world currency, they're calling for a new global reserve currency. Currently that title belongs to the U.S. dollar. I somewhat agree there should be a new global currency.
now who's the Anarchist you do appreciate what went into earning that 'title' & how hard people work to keep it that way.

Quote:
With mounting U.S debt, and their currency becoming ever more unstable and devalued, something needs to be done.
lynch some bankers? kick out the fed reserve (a private co, bankers) & get rid of the imf?

Quote:
Although, unlike Russia, I think the Euro would make more sense then the Yuan.

so what was the u.n's suggestions for russia's finacial meltdown with the fall of communism, re-arranging the global currancy? they were the other super power with nukes, so.

isn't china's currency value heavily attached to their exports that we(u.s can) buy all of?

as i've read it euro countries bought most of the fraudulantly rated sub prime debts and are worse off, so how about canadian!

but anyways making any other currency the majority reserve currency would fuk the u.s up large, probably cause hyper-inflation as shit falls apart, crime, civil unrest - anarchy most likely?
Old 09-09-2009, 09:17 PM   #9
chromius
6th Gear Member

I don't understand why you're looking for a sinister plot or U.S government "conspiracy". The reserve currency of the world isn't something someone decides.

The U.S, or IMF or whoever you see as evil aren't in control of what the world uses for it's reserve currency. It's chosen by investors, and companies, and central banks, who choose to use a specific investment medium to safeguard their money. Generally they will choose the most stable currency or commodity, Gold or dollars, yuan, whatever. The IMF, or U.N, can't just one day force everyone over, all they can do is attempt to offer an alternative investment that is more stable than the dollar.

Quote:
now who's the Anarchist you do appreciate what went into earning that 'title' & how hard people work to keep it that way.
What does it have to do with anarchy? I understand completely what went into earning that title, and how hard it was. It took years of being the world's largest economy. It's no surprise why people saw that as a good stable investment.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:04 AM   #10
magnus
6th Gear Member

I:M:F.....International Mother Fckers

This is what we think of them here!
(Pic taken close to my house)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg graffiti_-_international_mother_****ers.jpg (210.3 KB, 115 views)

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 05:04 PM   #11
bmdbley'sBro

Quote:
I don't understand why you're looking for a sinister plot or U.S government "conspiracy". The reserve currency of the world isn't something someone decides.
well the nwo conspiracy which i certainly didn't create or even admit believing wholey is not a u.s conspiracy..
but that would fall nicely under sinister plots.

Quote:
The U.S, or IMF or whoever you see as evil aren't in control of what the world uses for it's reserve currency. It's chosen by investors, and companies, and central banks, who choose to use a specific investment medium to safeguard their money. Generally they will choose the most stable currency or commodity, Gold or dollars, yuan, whatever. The IMF, or U.N, can't just one day force everyone over, all they can do is attempt to offer an alternative investment that is more stable than the dollar.
Its about elites making suggestions, and those suggestions, some1 will probably attempt to make them a reality. its like the movie the godfather ' im gonna make u a offa u can't refuse' Its like how they got us into this mess: suggested (bribed or lobbied for) weaker regs, making sub prime garbage 'aaa rated' secure investments that got sold large. Its about the top 10% getting richer while the 90% gets poorer.

but hey What good is all that power if it carries no Influence?

Quote:
What does it have to do with anarchy? I understand completely what went into earning that title, and how hard it was. It took years of being the world's largest economy. It's no surprise why people saw that as a good stable investment.
well wanting some1 else's currency to be the new world reserve currency over the u.s's is anarchistic cause..no wait..srsly?

it'll weaken their stance as the worlds leading super power, collapse of the roman empire type thing. those 700+ bases in 140+ countries, that create a sphere of global u.s military Influence, cost money to run, backed on its dominant currency it uses. I mean would you prefer china, russia, iran or etc to enlargen their spheres of infulence militarily? they're our largest trading partner, their weaker dollar cost canadian manufacturing jobs, that would worsen.

Q to you:do you think if the world changed its reserve currency over the next 5yrs that it would some how help the u.s and its (& ours) fk'd up economy?

Last edited by bmdbley'sBro; 09-10-2009 at 05:08 PM.
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 03:26 PM   #12
Blades
Your opinion is to long

lol @ old thread

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 04:33 PM   #13
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

bitcoin is the new world currency

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: