Been slowly upgrading my 04 330Xi....
Here are some pics.....
- H&R sports springs and Bilstein Sports shocks (1.5" lowered)
- SS Brake lines
- Rims refinished and looking brand new (M6)
- Angel Eyes + New headlight lens
- Blacked out grills
- M3 SMG Paddle Steering wheel (with oversized gun metal shifters)
- Parrot bluetooth handsfree Car Kit (gotta check this out; mutes radio on incoming calls, plays through stereo, sounds amazing; check out Parrot CK3200LS http://www.parrotshopping.com/ca/p_p...wed.aspx?f=203
- Smoked Turn Signals, Clear Side Markers, and Smoked Clear Rear tailights
- Ultrabright light upgrades for Fog Lights and High Beams (DRL)
- ECIS Cold Air Kit and H&R Filter
- AC Schnitzer Strut Brace and Pedal Set
- Having delivered this afternoon: MINT M3 Sports Seats (powered, heated, with memory)...... Hopefully, easy conversion (these seats are from an e46 coupe)... Let you know how it goes....
- Painted lower valence on front spoiler flat black. Think it adds some character to the front and goes well with the theme..
- Painted headlight reflectors (come silver in 330Xi's) to a metallic black. They look awesome!!!
- If anyone is looking to upgrade to a set of Near MINT Leather, Heated, Powered, with Memory Sedan Seats, let me know.
- I will also have a MINT sport rear seat set for a Coupe (apparently will not fit into sedan due to size).
- Set of Stock Yellow BMW side Markers.
- e46 Executive 4-spoke steering wheel, Multifunction controls + Airbag - Excellent condition.
- e46 3-spoke Sports steering wheel in good condition and multifunction controls. slight wearing on top of wheel
- Steering wheel slipring (required if upgrading to multifunction wheel from base model......
PM me if you're interested in the parts.
Will post pics once seats installed.