Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Audio/Sound
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-18-2002, 06:16 PM   #1
HaBiTaT
gearspeed

What next Kit or Swap?

What do you guys think i should get first? im looking toward the E46 M3 Rieger kit for my E30 or engine swap with turbo. On the Engine swap i wanna just go with a 3.0L, any suggestions on what engine i would get to bust out with turbo? and im from S. Cali. and is there any shops that can help me over here, can DTM Autohaus in my area can they help. Thanks!!
HaBiTaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2002, 06:26 PM   #2
Lil'Smoothie

Go for the engine swap, but what 3 litre engine are you looking for, my guess would be an e36 engine would be easiest to find the turbo for it. As for the Reiger kit, i've never seen it in 4 door, do they make it in 4 dr?
Old 03-18-2002, 06:27 PM   #3
HaBiTaT
gearspeed

Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by ROB89M3
Forget about the kit! Your gonna ruin the car!You already have the plastic bumpers,which are good enough! People who put body kits on usually have the chrome aluminum bumpers
I'd put my money on the Turbo and the suspension/brakes!
but i really hate my front bumper, and i really like the E46 M3 kit. any suggestions on what engine i should go with for a 3.0L turbo? Thanks
HaBiTaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2002, 08:59 PM   #4
'88 325e
5th Gear Member

Go to Active Autowerke

http://www.activeautowerke.com/

I know they are in Florida, but they have done a turbo E36. They could help ya out on what you are looking to do engine wise.

Hope it helped,
Dave
*devil*

P.S.: Keep your plastic bumpers! Go for the sleeper look! They will hear you comming but they will have to think about it! He! He! He!

Randy(empowerd), Kevin(straight_6), and I (Dave aka:'88 325e) started up Bimmercruize '01. Bimmercruize '02 is on Sunday August 11th! So if you need details about the show please contact us!
L8R,
Dave
'88 325e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2002, 09:20 AM   #5
Juve Deli
1st Gear Newbie

personally, im going with looks for my e30 first... i dont wanna die haha... i cant handle more speed... if i do performance mods ill turn out like this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crash.jpg (90.9 KB, 53 views)
Juve Deli is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: