Polaris silver, with anthracite cloth manual "sport" interior.
"Green" M30B34 engine (3.5L inline 6 cylinder) with tonnes of torque (passed stringent B.C. "aircare").
1-2-3 Sport Auto (early manumatic)
Very rare Brown tinted factory glass
Uber rare factory Moon Roof
M-Tech package (steering wheel, seat badges, areo-kit*)
* All tow cover and jack point covers are still attached... rare!
• a few quarter size areas where clear-coat if failing and a recent nasty scratch on the roof. Paint is 6/10. It needs a re-spray and not much else.
• a touch of rust (less than a dime) on top of rear tailight.
• a bit of rust (inhibited) on the moon-roof lifting arms.
• Shocks on both seats fronts are gone and on the driver's seat one bolster is detached and a few tears (patched).
• one fog light cracked, but working.
• 2" crack on dash
GOOD (partial list from last 3 years):
• Besides the above items, the car is bone dry. Looks amazing up on a hoist.
• vents are tight, adjustable dash vent
• new drive shaft
• new exhaust (cat back)
• Bilstein Sports on all 4 corners
• new headgasket
• Mustang injectors
• steering pump
• water pump
• Front wheel bearings
• Fuse box
• glove box iPod controller / charger
• Rear sub- frame mounts and pitman dog-bones
• Heater valve and blower
Also available for sale separately (or negotiated in):
10:1 "dirty" M30b34 - 207hp, 224 ftlbs, includes headers (which should open it up more).
17" x 8.5" et11 ACT multi-piece "basketweave" wheels