Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Quebec/Gatineau/Ottawa
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2009, 09:57 AM   #1
emil
1st Gear Newbie

In Ottawa for a bit, have a few questions

Hey everyone,

I'm from Winnipeg and I drove out here for a few weeks to visit my girlfriend (and treat myself to an end-of-summer vacation_. Back home I've got a beautiful '88 635CSi that needs a few things, mainly misc trim pieces. Seeing as how E24s are fairly rare, finding parts for one in Winnipeg is quite the task. My girlfriend works during the day, giving me TONS of time to kill, so I was wondering: does anyone know of any decent pick-and-pull junk yards in town that may have an E24 in the lot that I could pillage?

Secondly, are there any decent go-kart places in Ottawa? I'd like to avoid the tracks at which I'll be competing against children for podium glory, if at all possible.

Lastly, as an out-of-towner and a bimmer gearhead, is there anywhere in Ottawa that I must absolutely check out, like a dealership with cool cars in it or something similar? When I say I've got TONS of time to kill, I really mean it, so any suggestions for something I can do would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Emil

PS here is an obligatory pic of my euro sixer:

Last edited by emil; 08-20-2009 at 10:00 AM.
emil is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: