Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-12-2009, 06:04 PM   #16
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_7 View Post
LOLOL I had to check the date too!!!... so let me get this straight, you havent driven this car for 7 years (I'm assuming it sat in Toronto). I remember seeing your car at the meet with M contours and everyone was jizzing all over it because it was the only one with HIDS.

How many miles do you have on it?
This car sat in my garage for 6 years. I started it a total of maybe 1 time in that span. As of right now, it has a total of 104km, and it runs great. I took it out of storage around 1 month ago with my cousin who is a mechanic, and it started right up with no problems whatsoever.

Things to fix on it include my cracked windshield, have to refill the freon as the AC isnt blowing cold air, and my gauge cluster, the rpm and temp gauges dont work. Other than that, its running like a dream.

Kinda slow though.....Im thinking of doing various "things" to it but I havent decided on exactly which route I want to go. Not going to be doing anything anytime soon, but the mod bug is biting again.

As far as looks, next year I am probably going to lower it. Maybe black out the kidneys but Im not sold on that as of yet. Thinking of replacing the lip with another lip I have in mind, but I probably wont do that for a while either.

So you SC'd your 318? What rwhp are you putting down? How is it running? Any problems? ACS stuff looks good.

Last edited by mkgino; 08-12-2009 at 06:06 PM.
mkgino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:55 PM   #17
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
The interior looks nice too. Vital, you can tell it is also clean car due too low clicks. Most E36 under 10 k are very shitty if you ask me.

Last edited by lvan; 08-12-2009 at 10:58 PM.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 10:29 AM   #18
e24_635csi
still wants a turbo...

m pars are imo the best e36 wheel, no matter how played out people say they are

e24 635csi -e28 528e/m30b34 - e28 M5 - e34 M5 - e46 330xi M
e24_635csi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:28 AM   #19
c4sh
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by e24_635csi View Post
m pars are imo the best e36 wheel, no matter how played out people say they are
i agree and its not something you see everyday , nice car man looks mint !
c4sh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:49 PM   #20
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkgino View Post
This car sat in my garage for 6 years. I started it a total of maybe 1 time in that span. As of right now, it has a total of 104km, and it runs great. I took it out of storage around 1 month ago with my cousin who is a mechanic, and it started right up with no problems whatsoever.

Things to fix on it include my cracked windshield, have to refill the freon as the AC isnt blowing cold air, and my gauge cluster, the rpm and temp gauges dont work. Other than that, its running like a dream.

Kinda slow though.....Im thinking of doing various "things" to it but I havent decided on exactly which route I want to go. Not going to be doing anything anytime soon, but the mod bug is biting again.

As far as looks, next year I am probably going to lower it. Maybe black out the kidneys but Im not sold on that as of yet. Thinking of replacing the lip with another lip I have in mind, but I probably wont do that for a while either.

So you SC'd your 318? What rwhp are you putting down? How is it running? Any problems? ACS stuff looks good.
Thanks.. your car is mint, its worth to do the little fixes. Its hard to find e36's under 200k nowdays

THE SC is doing good, hp wise, maybe 160-180 depending on how hot / cold it is outside, the torque is probably at 150 if I remember correctly from my dyno. Nothing crazy..The SC system is stock so far and I want to do some tuning with it & maybe do a paint job down the road

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:54 PM   #21
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

were you on avenue rd the other day just north of bloor around yorkville?
Mr seville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:55 AM   #22
mkgino
6th Gear Member

What day?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: