My license (G2) expires tomorrow. I know, I shouldn't have waited.
I got a license extension until my booked road test on September 11. However, I don't want this to be my only chance! (Bad past experiences with G2 test).
So I'm thinking of going in tomorrow on "standby" to wait for a cancelled/late appointment. They will cancel my September 11 test and let me take it on the spot. This way, if I pass, great. If I fail, I can schedule another test, something which I CAN ONLY DO UP TO TOMORROW.
Basically, if tomorrow passes I am left with the September 11 test and that's it. I called around to confirm this.
What test center should I go and try to wait at tomorrow morning?
I'm not worried about the driving at all. I'm just worried about 55 year old wannabe MILFs
that have nothing better to do than to provide anguish by being anal and fail poor kids because they missed one of their "safe" unrealistic driving rules. I speak from experience.