Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > London, Ontario **NEW**
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-14-2009, 09:42 PM   #76
Targabuild
2nd Gear Member

Cool... Looking forward to meeting you one day soon. One of us will post where we'll end up meeting, check back before the 25th...
Old 07-14-2009, 09:52 PM   #77
craigIS
A.K.A. crossfire291

Send a message via MSN to craigIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Drive View Post
Cool... Looking forward to meeting you one day soon. One of us will post where we'll end up meeting, check back before the 25th...
nice....well hopfully the car is repaired before then, and ill be able to make it!

flickr
craigIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:44 AM   #78
LondonWraith
1st Gear Newbie

There are 3 of us that would come to the next meet, all black e36s. Just need a time and place.
LondonWraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:46 AM   #79
Targabuild
2nd Gear Member

Great, check back regularly, we're tentatively scheduled for the 25th at 7:00 pm. The location has not been picked because we need to know how many people will confirm first. We'll plan on the 3 of you as confirmed for now,-
Old 07-17-2009, 07:00 AM   #80
Targabuild
2nd Gear Member

Arrow

I have a bunch of free passes to give out for all who come to our next meet for the Grand Bend August Nationals, August 8 & 9, at the Grand Bend Motorplex-
Old 07-20-2009, 04:30 PM   #81
Ray Cism
1st Gear Newbie

I'd like to meet up with some more BMW guys/girls around the area. I might be able to make it out on the 25th, I'll have to see what kind of plans my wife has for me. I'd love to go out for a cruise.
Ray Cism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:18 PM   #82
Targabuild
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Cism View Post
I'd like to meet up with some more BMW guys/girls around the area. I might be able to make it out on the 25th, I'll have to see what kind of plans my wife has for me. I'd love to go out for a cruise.
Looking forward to seeing you out there!
Old 07-20-2009, 09:07 PM   #83
Ray Cism
1st Gear Newbie

I checked my schedule and I have autoX ( www.wosca.com ) that day as well. Not sure if I can do both, it would be great to do both though. I'll have to give it some thought and possibly do some sweet talking.

edit: AutoX is on Sunday. My wife has a bachelorette party to go to on Saturday night so I won't be able to make it. Unless I get a sitter. Maybe next time....

Last edited by Ray Cism; 07-20-2009 at 09:13 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:59 PM   #84
craigIS
A.K.A. crossfire291

Quote:
I checked my schedule and I have autoX ( www.wosca.com ) that day as well. Not sure if I can do both, it would be great to do both though. I'll have to give it some thought and possibly do some sweet talking.

edit: AutoX is on Sunday. My wife has a bachelorette party to go to on Saturday night so I won't be able to make it. Unless I get a sitter. Maybe next time....
hey, you wouldnt happen to have bought the black 318ti that was at sarnia fine cars would you?

flickr
Old 07-21-2009, 11:25 AM   #85
Ray Cism
1st Gear Newbie

Yeah that's me. I like the car but I overpaid for it. I've had to do a bunch of work to it already and still more to do.

Do you still have the M42 in yours? Your car looks to be pretty nice from the pictures on the other posting.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:14 PM   #86
craigIS
A.K.A. crossfire291

Quote:
Yeah that's me. I like the car but I overpaid for it. I've had to do a bunch of work to it already and still more to do.

Do you still have the M42 in yours? Your car looks to be pretty nice from the pictures on the other posting.
thanks. ya i still have the m42 in it, its all i need at the moment. when i get a new car, i may see about an m52 swap....i did pay as much for my car as you did, but my diff broke 4 days after i bought the car, so i already need to have that taken car of.

your ti does look pretty damn good though, i think its the rims :p

flickr
Old 07-21-2009, 08:06 PM   #87
Ray Cism
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossfire291 View Post
thanks. ya i still have the m42 in it, its all i need at the moment. when i get a new car, i may see about an m52 swap....i did pay as much for my car as you did, but my diff broke 4 days after i bought the car, so i already need to have that taken car of.

your ti does look pretty damn good though, i think its the rims :p
The rims are 18" and do look nice. They're good to look at but a little too heavy for what I'm doing with the car, autox. For now I'll use what I have.

That sucks about the diff, anyway hope we can meet sometime. I should be at Lambton College on Sunday if you want to come out and watch some autox and go for a ride.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:48 PM   #88
craigIS
A.K.A. crossfire291

Quote:
The rims are 18" and do look nice. They're good to look at but a little too heavy for what I'm doing with the car, autox. For now I'll use what I have.

That sucks about the diff, anyway hope we can meet sometime. I should be at Lambton College on Sunday if you want to come out and watch some autox and go for a ride.
autoX at lambton huh? well, i may take you up on the offer

flickr
Old 07-22-2009, 08:39 AM   #89
Ray Cism
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossfire291 View Post
autoX at lambton huh? well, i may take you up on the offer
We start running at 11:00 and finish by around 3:30. Most of the guys are pretty decent and would allow you to ride along for at least one run. Cheers.

As for everyone else, I hope to be able to make it out to a meet this summer so keep on doing it and I'll see you at one of them. Hope you guys have good weather on Sat.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: