Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2009, 12:18 AM   #1
Porter86
shiftin gears

Send a message via MSN to Porter86
WOW...seriously???...

Alright so as some as you may saw i have had a lot up for sale on here and kijiji. Well needless to say I had someone msg me about my gfs sister k2 bindings. the email address did not work i tried it sooo many times. anyways in the msg after the email failing sooo many times there was a link (From: Ramsher@live.ca
Please let me know what is the correct price because I see your product listed and to the address bellow with a different price: vocalnet.hostoi.com) with the same product that i was advertising at a diff price. so i was like WTF this don't make any sense what so ****ing ever.

well I copy that link (DON'T ANY OF YOU COPY THAT LINK IF YOU HAVE A KIJIJI ACCOUNT!!!! ) and it just takes me to kijiji home page shit, so i did it couple times and im quite puzzled. so w/e i stopped caring.

anyways i've sold a couple of the things and i go to go on just now to delete them and well all my adds were gone, no longer posted, which was ****ing odd conserding i just posted them like sun/mon. WEIRD NO???? so i go to my profile part its got some ****ed up weird email address and nick name, not a clue were they came from, so i change them, i change the password, and i log out to log in again.

well guess what, my login no longer works. my ****ing kijiji account got hacked??? does that not seem a lil stupid and the dumbest idea ever??
i mean thats the only thing that makes sense for what happened. kijiji adds stay up for like what 2 months or so, and 3 days later my ads are gone and i can't login anymore? i mean unless one of you know something i don't about a prob with kijiji, but WTF(why the ****) would someone do that to a FREE account,lol.

some people just are all there...i mean some of us aren't all there, me included lol, but others, like OMFG.

Last edited by Porter86; 07-03-2009 at 12:25 AM.
Porter86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: