Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-25-2009, 07:56 PM   #166
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flav_cool View Post
I just read through this whole thread cause it hits close to home.

Hey Xlash. I dunno if we've met. I hope you do well on your exam, and get through this as quickly as possible. How long were you together?

My last significant ex and I broke up last mid-July (08). First got together May of the previous year (07), so it was about 14 months or so.

I have no doubt it was love, and it was the first time that either she or I felt it. We reached a level of sexual synchrony that I can't even discuss on this forum. We had one other serious breakup some months previously and for both she cried a long time. In the end it's been the best and worst thing that's ever happened to me. I can safely say I'm just about over her now (10 months later).

What you've alluded to that hurts the most (and you're right), is how quickly they turn around and start doubting and forgetting what you shared had together.

My advice: Don't draw out the breakup process. In my case, I tried to end all contact with her. However, I would not be able to keep it up and would eventually cave in to her daily calls or call myself. It went through many cycles of me saying "I don't wanna talk to you anymore" to "let's work this out" to "let's be friends." I ****ed another girl within not even 2 weeks after the breakup. Then I told her the next day... We slept a couple more times together but in the end she still didn't wanna work things out. In September, I had just found a camera for her that was the same as hers that was stolen at a party (and she didn't want her dad finding out). I found it and bought it for her (she paid me). However, she wouldn't even see me the day I finally sourced it b/c she was too busy hanging out with her friends and who would later be her new bf. The next day when I went to bring her the camera I had told her we should chill for a bit. I pulled up to the house (her mom was gardening, I didn't get out to talk to her) but when she got in the bimmer I couldn't even look into her eyes. I politely asked one more time if she was sure she didn't wanna work things out. She shook her head. I just couldn't take it anymore so I told her to take her ****in camera, and get out of the car. That's when I proceeded with a clutch kick burnout through all of first and a little into second gear in front of her, her mom, and her dog Smudge. Last time I saw her was in the rear view mirror, her staring down the road at me in awe.
Needless to say I was still crushed afterwards and eventually tried again to talk to her (over and over every few weeks, then every few months). Even to this day I sometimes think about her, but like I said, I think I can finally say I'm over it. SO don't draw out the process, and don't go back or communicate.

you know what i love about maxbimmer?

how there is more thought and emphasis on how glorious his burn out was then the other shitty parts.

that must have been one of the best burnouts ever.
ericdalinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:01 PM   #167
JazzM
6th Gear Member

... with one wheel... lol

T.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:05 PM   #168
Dr. Flyview
Formerly Flav_cool

Send a message via MSN to Dr. Flyview
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzM View Post