No introduction needed...
Used, Beautiful condition
Bought it from a show car, but i might go a different route. It is a feeler, not a must for me.
JL Audio Slash v2 Amplifiers
The original Slash amplifiers set new performance standards for automotive amplification and became the best-selling premium mobile amplifiers in history. The new Slash v2 amplifiers build on this legendary technology platform, enhancing it in a variety of key areas, like radically improved thermal performance, a beautiful new stackable chassis design and dozens of tweaks aimed at improving performance, flexibility and reliability. There is no magic and no guesswork here... just pure technology, refined to the last detail.
The R.I.P.S. System
R.I.P.S. stands for "Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply" and is a central feature of JL Audio's Slash v2 amplifiers. The remarkable R.I.P.S. Systemô ensures consistent power delivery over a wide range of battery voltages and load impedances.
"Regulated" means that the power supply adjusts its operation so as to maintain the amplifier's rated power output and low distortion operation over a wide range of vehicle voltages.
The "Intelligent" portion of the R.I.P.S. System is a circuit that actually monitors output current to optimize the amplifier's output power over a wide range of load impedances (1.5 ohm to 4 ohm per channel).
* Slash v2 Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier
* RMS Power Rating:
o 4 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
o 3 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
o 2 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
o 1.5 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
* MOSFET power supply
* Remote bass level input (remote level control sold separately)
* LED power indicators
* Tuned Bass EQ (0-15 dB bass boost)
* High-Damping Class D Circuit with discrete control circuitry
* R.I.P.S. System delivers optimal performance over a variety of voltages and impedances
* H-Bridge amplifier topology
* Differential-balanced with RCA jack inputs
* Mono operation
* Preamp RCA outputs
* Variable low-pass filter (40-200 Hz, selectable 12 or 24 dB/octave)
* Subsonic Filter (24 dB at 15 Hz)
* Frequency response: 5-250 Hz
* Dimensions: 19-3/4"L x 9-1/4"W x 2-3/8"H