Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 12:06 PM   #31
e30bim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StikiGreenZ View Post
Amen 2 that. +1
Haha. Amen that! To whatever the hell he was trying to communicate! Hahaha, magnus who gave you a laptop in your cave! hahaha Just look at your Fabio poster and rub another quick easy one out!!!! Hahaha you bufoon! I'm sure if I met you in person you'd speak to me in grunts and by pointing to things.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:58 PM   #32
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30bim View Post
Haha. Amen that! To whatever the hell he was trying to communicate! Hahaha, magnus who gave you a laptop in your cave! hahaha Just look at your Fabio poster and rub another quick easy one out!!!! Hahaha you bufoon! I'm sure if I met you in person you'd speak to me in grunts and by pointing to things.

You obviously are an idiot!!!!!!
If i met you in person? i dont associate my self with low IQ,redneck wannabies that have no sense of hummour, no education and no chance of loosing their virginity untill they become pooper troopers! So dont worry we wont ever meet although i am sure you will get allot of meat-in's during your lifespan!

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
Old 06-24-2009, 01:09 PM   #33
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Just because what I say doesn't make your eyes flood up like ol' caveman magnus does, doesn't mean I don't have a right to say it.

There once was a famous quote by a French liberalist named Voltaire (some contest the words were written because of his actions and he was not actually responsible for speaking this famous quote) who said "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it". So when magnus aka (caveman) and stalker (I'm sure you are) and VSanj (Crass Cab Driver) say ban him you're no different than the nazi's who confiscated people's radios so only their agenda would be heard.

The proper thing to say would be I am going to disagree with you, make your counterpoint and move on.

Its funny you mention Voltaire and quoting his freedom of speech theory when you say that nations should be wipped out because you dissagree with their opinions!
As i said before you are an idiot!
Come back when your balls drop and you are a man and not a boy!

Lo they do call to me
Old 06-24-2009, 01:55 PM   #34
e30bim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus View Post
You obviously are an idiot!!!!!!
If i met you in person? i dont associate my self with low IQ,redneck wannabies that have no sense of hummour, no education and no chance of loosing their virginity untill they become pooper troopers! So dont worry we wont ever meet although i am sure you will get allot of meat-in's during your lifespan!
It seems I upset the caveman. Does somebody have a caveman to english translator??? I have no idea what this grunt is trying to say. Ooooga oooga ooooga oooooggaaa oooooggaaaaa ooooogaa, I just got this feeelinn'''' deep inside of meee... I'm sure magnus loves the begining of the David Hasselhoff "Hooked on a feelin'" video - it's uber gay and it has his native language at the begining of the song! Hahahaha

His cave ceiling is probably plastered with his spooge from rubbing it out to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8

But then again... he might feel he's being disloyal to Fabio???
Old 06-24-2009, 01:58 PM   #35
e30bim
Banned

Quote:
Its funny you mention Voltaire and quoting his freedom of speech theory when you say that nations should be wipped out because you dissagree with their opinions!
First off, here we are with him talking about balls and men again. This is maxbimmer, not www.push-my-stool-in.com/caveman

I never once said these nations need to be wipped? Whipped? WTF? Wow I guess you're old school. Ol' magnus probably shit his droors if he saw a magician pull a rabit out of his hat. I'm beginning to think he's pretty similar to warren from there's something about mary. Don't touch his ears!!!

Last edited by e30bim; 06-24-2009 at 02:01 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:48 PM   #36
xlash
Still learning....

I would love to meet up with you guys in person. Oh I can almost smell the fireworks. LOL.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:49 PM   #37
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
i can almost smell the down syndrome.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
Old 06-24-2009, 02:55 PM   #38
xlash
Still learning....

^^ ROFL. Hey I'm trying to keep things on an even keel here.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:41 PM   #39
Fel
Not Banned

Quote:
blah blah blah...

I never once said these nations need to be wipped?

blah blah blah...
Quote:
Wow that's very disturbing. As far as I'm concerned the majority of the countries in the middle east are filled with god damn neanderthals. Their religions are setup to hate eachother and all they do is fight and the rest of the world has to hear about it. I wish they'd just wipe the whole toilet (middle east) off the map and the we wouldn't have to hear about it anymore.
Clearly you're being a moron.

What exactly is your issue here? You've just spiralled into full blown douchbaggery for apparently no reason. Any point you've tried to make you contradicted immediately after, as magnus pointed out.

Go sit in a corner and relax for a little while.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:51 PM   #40
VSanj
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Just because what I say doesn't make your eyes flood up like ol' caveman magnus does, doesn't mean I don't have a right to say it.

There once was a famous quote by a French liberalist named Voltaire (some contest the words were written because of his actions and he was not actually responsible for speaking this famous quote) who said "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it". So when magnus aka (caveman) and stalker (I'm sure you are) and VSanj (Crass Cab Driver) say ban him you're no different than the nazi's who confiscated people's radios so only their agenda would be heard.

The proper thing to say would be I am going to disagree with you, make your counterpoint and move on.
never driven a cab yet.............i must have cause im brown and live in brampton right!!!!!

there you go again making yourself look like a fool with sweeping generalizations ! I dont even need to say anything, your bodying yourself!
Old 06-24-2009, 03:59 PM   #41
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one View Post
i can almost smell the down syndrome.
:d:d

Lo they do call to me
Old 06-24-2009, 04:00 PM   #42
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:
First off, here we are with him talking about balls and men again. This is maxbimmer, not www.push-my-stool-in.com/caveman

I never once said these nations need to be wipped? Whipped? WTF? Wow I guess you're old school. Ol' magnus probably shit his droors if he saw a magician pull a rabit out of his hat. I'm beginning to think he's pretty similar to warren from there's something about mary. Don't touch his ears!!!
Now i know who you are!
you are that boy that did the male version of 2 girls and a cup arent you?
Only in your case it was more of a boy and a bucket!!!!
Hahahaha

Lo they do call to me
Old 06-24-2009, 04:40 PM   #43
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

well since this had gone to shits & giggles

Quote:
A young girl named Neda was killed this past weekend during protest demonstrations voicing their desire to have their vote count.

Their government officials do not want to hear them. People have walked away from their jobs, families and homeland to go out into the street to let their faces be seen. They hold up signs asking, in English, "Does my vote count?" They have become disenfranchised, ignored and brought to the end of their patience. The people of Iran use cell phone video and twitter to communicate with the rest of the world to show us what really is happening.

magnus let me try & do like u in one of my threads..

She broke the law Bitch deserved it!!! yeah! thats right! D E S E R V E D IT!

they had an election, they lost! taking to the streets & setting shit on Fire is illegal & creates a UN SAFE environment
for the people that Won the election! or good normal hard working law abiding citizens!
all this Anarchy isn't the way to Voice shit! they should stay calm, OBEY THE LAW & write letters.
maybe they'll have a 10yr election truth commision about it, worked for getting g.w bush & his neocons!

So in conclusion if you don't agree with your gov, protest its actions with rocks & fire U Deserve to Get shot dead.
Do the crime (treasonous western backed insurectionist) GET SHOT DEAD

wow i did it...was hard, don't believe a word of what i typed..
feeling queezy ... mugh ....meghh

Old 06-24-2009, 04:43 PM   #44
nomeam
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
I'm not defending the guy you're bashing. but aren't you the guy that constantly contradicts himself then closes all his post with a "man up and grow some balls" statement? dude change you're tune. You mentioned before you have master's in mech eng.? i call bs.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:56 PM   #45
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:

racism is a bannable offense
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: