This car requires a lot of work...imo...way over priced at $7K - It should be more like $2500. At that a price a waste of time to go see. It is hardly rust-free as advertised!!
- Is an original tii - VIN 276****
- New gas tank
- New kidney grill
- All original parts are intact, including chrome belt trim, seats, kugelfischer, bumpers
- Engine runs but rich with some white smoke
- Rear shock towers are patched crudely
- Rust in all the typical E10 sore spots
- Spare wheel well is rusty and was already patched/replaced once
- Rocker panels are suspect with surface rust
- Rear deck lid is from a 74-76 car as already mentioned above by '73 Tii'
- Floor is rusty under carpets, but it may just be surface rust
- Rusted hole in front left wheel arch by rocker panel
- Rusted drivers side engine bay - all painted gone - probably due to leaking brake reservoir
- Repainted metallic grey from original metallic 'baikal' blue
- Non-original tii rims - has E21 rims
- Rusted right rear wheel arch (all the way through)
- Badly rusted hood - inside and out
- Dented in rear body panel (trim is bent as well)
- All chrome window trim is dull, scratched, dented or generally marred in some way
- Frame rail on drivers side has rust (leaking master cylinder?)
That being said, I wish both the seller and buyer best of luck with the transaction.