Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-20-2009, 12:20 PM   #1
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Road Rage Extremes!

today i was doing some last minute errands before i leave for the states. so im going eastbound on Ellington towards warden... i guess some guy cut someone off or something,

I hear someone honk, i look in my mirrors and about 4cars back i see a guy open his door and stick his arm out and he starts cursing and giving the guy the finger....i was like ok what a tool..so the guy goes back in his car and im still looking at him threw my mirror...i see something reflect back..i turned around to get a better look. the driver had a large fu@#$%G knife and he was making some intense stabbing gestures to the car beside him. he then gestured him slitting the persons thought a few times then went back to stabbing towards them... i got on the phone gave a description and the lic plate i hope they actually do something with this information. the guy is psycho.

what are your road rage stories/incidents? oh and dont cut off anyone in a dark silver chevy cobalt because it might be the knife guy
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:27 PM   #2
MiroE36
6th Gear Member

i road rage sometimes, but i don't pull a knife... i just drive 20km/hour until they get pissed off and then I'm all smiles again
MiroE36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:28 PM   #3
DAM
Trinational 951

Quote:
Originally Posted by W2WDETAILING View Post
oh and dont cut off anyone in a dark silver chevy cobalt because it might be the knife guy
meh, he'd be bringing a knife to a gun fight
Old 05-20-2009, 12:30 PM   #4
rendered
6th Gear Member

Wow! That's Insane! I hope the cops do something about it and scare some sense Into that physco!

If I ever had someone act that way towards me, I'd most likely pull a similar stunt to return the stupidity... either pull out a gun or act even more crazy to either scare him back in return or make him realize how stupid they look getting mad on the road.

LOL :p

Last edited by rendered; 05-20-2009 at 12:35 PM.
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:46 PM   #5
new_e46
3rd Gear Member

i once witness insane road rage. I was behind the 2 cars that was going at it. They both came to the same traffic light (it was a red light). The guy in one of the car went out, open the other guy's car door and dragged him out and punch his face a couple times and ran back to his car and took off........
new_e46 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:59 PM   #6
xlash
Still learning....

I got challenged to a fight once. LOL. If I wasn't already late for a meeting at work I would have gladly accepted.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:58 PM   #7
Fel
Not Banned

One time I was driving home from work going north on the 404, and two guys on the highway must have had some sort of issue.... one dude in an X3 and one in a Mini Cooper. They were weaving around, one guy trying to get in front of the other in the fast lane, but there was pretty good amount of traffic so really neither one of them was going anywhere.

At one point, the guy in the X3 is in the middle lane and starts squeezing the Mini in the fast lane, trying to drive him off the ****ing road!! Like at one point they were side by side sharing the fast lane, then someone in the X3 threw a fountain drink at the mini's windshield. Eventually the X3 got off a few exits down. That was pretty ****ed, I thought I was about to see the mini take a trip into the ditch at 130 because of this fool.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:52 PM   #8
Redster
Stuck In The 6th Gear

I wrote about this before but it was a while ago.

I was in a car with a few friends when some asshole (and 3 friends) kept bugging us, flashing lights and yelling that we should stop (we didn't get them get in front of us and for some reason they though we cut them off).

We went to a empty parking lot and they got out with baseball bats..it just so happened that one of the people with us works for a federal law enforcement (won't name anything) and he had his gun on him..so as these guy approached us yelling and all tough he just took the gun out..well let's just say they were pretty scared and I don't think they even bothered anyone again (they drove off, nothing happened).
Old 05-20-2009, 10:00 PM   #9
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_e46 View Post
i once witness insane road rage. I was behind the 2 cars that was going at it. They both came to the same traffic light (it was a red light). The guy in one of the car went out, open the other guy's car door and dragged him out and punch his face a couple times and ran back to his car and took off........

i think that was me u saw!
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: