Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Detailing & Care
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2009, 04:13 PM   #1
DINAN 3
6th Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to DINAN 3
Thumbs up Aaaaawsome detail...

If any of you are looking for a truly professional buff, Kevin (a.k.a "Picus") at "GTA in Detail" is your man.
This is not just an average detailing job.....more so...the correct lingo is "Paint Correction".
During this 6 hour multi-step process, Kevin rejuvenated and restored my Individual "336 Agaischblau/Aegean Blue Metallic" paint to it's former glory.
Keep in mind that my '03 540i only has 50K on the odometer and anyone that has seen it can attest to it's mint condition.
Though when Kevin initially flooded his halogen lighting on it, I in disbelief.....swirl/scratch galore.
I bought my car 2nd hand and always knew that my paint had more in it.
Once Kevin did his magic, those gorgeous blue metallic flakes came back to the forefront, just the way I imagined my car should look.
Spent the next hour in my garage.....sitting on a chair...just wowed by her beauty.
I'll be at the next 5er meet, if anyone wants to check out what I'm yapping about.
If any of you were a little apprehensive, in the past, about dropping +/- $350 on getting this highly skilled work done, let me rest you assured that it is worth every penny.
Off to looking at my car some more.....damn addictive...

THNX and respect to you, Kevin !

Last edited by DINAN 3; 05-16-2009 at 04:22 PM.
DINAN 3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: