Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2009, 09:17 AM   #1
Stephanie
6th Gear Member

Fml.

I was driving home on Wednesday after work and my Tire Pressure Indicator light came on... "Hmm... that's weird"... When i got home (I have run flats, no rush... lol), checked the tire pressure, about 10psi lower than it was supposed to be *flick* turned on the compressor and filled the bitch back up, thinking it was no big deal and not really thinking twice about it...

Saturday, I was on the way to the mall with my girlfriend and *dling!* again, the ****ing indicator came on... "OK, now this is BS", I thought. Did my shopping, came home checked the tire pressure... 20 PSI... ok, seriously, that's pretty well HALF of whats supposed to be in there.

Didn't have time to do anything about it since it was my birthday weekend and I was going out for dinner...

When i got up on Sunday (and after bitching about it with dbworld4k for about 20 mins), I took the tire off my car, thinking it was a nail in the tire or something..............

NO.

I was TOTALLY WRONG.
Instead, I cracked the inner lip of my Style 230's!!!! WTF?!?!

FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first time this has ever happened to me.

I blame it on the ****ing GTA potholes, but i can't remember hitting anything as of late.

Mashed in some JB weld for the time being, which has significantly slowed the leak, BUT I still have to buy a new rim for my stupid car, which wont be in until tomorrow.

Again, FML.

/rant.

Black Sapphire Metallic | Coral Red | Brushed Aluminium | 6MT | ZSP | ZPP | PDC | Bluetooth
Shadowlines | Matte Grilles | Aero Lip | BMW Performance Pedals | Smoked Reflectors | LLumar Tint 40%
KW V2 | VMR V710 | Super Sports | BMS JB4 | BMS DCIs | HPF Intercooler | UUC EVO3 SSK | UUC RK7 Shift Knob

Last edited by Stephanie; 05-11-2009 at 09:25 AM.
Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: