Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2009, 07:40 PM   #1
spoony_prelude
Eurowerke

Angry Blllaaaaaaaaaassssssstttttt!!!

COCK SUCKERS!

So for the last 3 weeks I've had my Rs's at a rim shop getting "refinished!!" First they told me two weeks and they would be ready, then it would be the wednesday. ( I then told the ****er I needed them by MAX this past saturday so that i could have them on the car for the max cruise. Yeah well they werent done. So today he calls me and says their done. So I asked, the tires are all mounted and everything? so hes like yup their all done come and get them whenever youd like. After work im driving up to get them, he calls and says they havent even been put back together so dont bother coming, i start asking like wtf is going on, he rushes me off the phone saying he has to go see whats going on and he cant be on the phone. So **** it i went anyways. I get there and honestly i feel like burning this place down. lips are polished ( didnt do a great job on them) they polished the faces of the rims, and painted inside the spokes, they painted the center screw, and the center plate.

Now, the center screw was supposed to be polished. The center plate honestly looked like shit, ( they had been previously been painted. He half asses the sand blasting and painted them. They look like shit!. So he said they would redo them tomorrow, and i just whatever left. As i was pulling out I started getting mad just thinking about it. So i went back.

I walk in grab the center plate and go to the owner and say how do you expect me to pay for this? he calls his rim guy, and the guy says yeah they were in pretty rough shape. So i said well if you couldnt do it, why couldnt you just tell me? Id go somewhere else? and i told him the center screw was supposed to be polished. So he starts saying he'll redo them. they "should" be done tomorrow.

So I have a question. I took the rims there to be refinished. now if they do a shit job, why should i have to pay? obviously I dont want them keeping the rims so what can i do?

Thanks

Jay

Last edited by spoony_prelude; 05-05-2009 at 08:20 PM.
spoony_prelude is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: