Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
Hurricane240
2nd Gear Member

Dunnville Track days provided by DIG

This is a copy and paste of an email I get about track days some of my buddies run @ Dunnville Autodrome during the summer. A few memebers attended some events last year and had a great time.

Mods:

I hope its okay to post this here, if not anyone interested in future events like this can PM me and I will have them added to the mailing list.

Thanks maXbimmer

Hello all!

This is a quick message announcing our first track event for 2009 which will be held at Dunnville Autodrome (website for directions)

Time: 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM (6 Hours total)
PRE-PAY COST: $100 Per Car+Driver ($25 extra for Secondary Drivers)
Date: Sunday, May 17th

Pre-Pay is good up until 1 week before the day of the event at which time the cost will be raised to $110 per Car+Driver so PRE PAY NOW.

Payment can be made via EMT to: digdays@gmail.com (make sure you provide us with the answer to the secret question)
Cash drop-off in Oakville (to John) or Vaughan (to Mike) or Campbellville (to Dustin)

Call, text or email me (John) at anytime with any questions or to arrange payment:
John's Cell: 905-616-2299
John's Email: digdays@gmail.com

Rules are the same as always for Dunnville.
Convertibles MUST have a helmet. (Helmets can be rented at the track if you don't have one for I believe $10 for the day)
All cars must have a muffler.

I will try to send an email before the event to give some tips on how to prepare for the track and whatnot..

And of course a shameless plug for our shop. We bring tires up from the US and can do it for pretty cheap. Hoosier A6/R6 and some other r-compounds included such as Nitto NT01 (fantastic budget r-compound). Email us here if you want prices.

Thanks and can't wait to see you all out there!

Love,
The DIG Days Crew
Hurricane240 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: