Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-02-2009, 07:19 PM   #1
IMNBMWXTC
1st Gear Newbie

FS: 1996 BMW 328i Convertible

Black on Black Leather Bucket Seats, w/Black Power Roof, 5 speed, 2.8L 6cyl, 157,000 KMs, A/C, AM-FM Stereo Cassette w/ 6 Disc CD Changer, Power Windows, Locks, Mirrors, Brakes and Steering, Dual Air Bags, Cruise Control, Anti-Lock Brakes ,Traction Control, Anti-Theft with Keyless Entry, Tilt Steering, Alloy Wheels, Fog Lights, Very Clean BMW, Mature Owner and not winter driven.

I have owned the car since June of 2006 (134,000 km) and I'm the Third owner, previous owner had the car for about 7 years and it was Lady driven.

$9,500 E-test/Safety

The car has passed E-test 03/29/2009 and I will include Safety for asking price. I'm negotiable if you take it as is. It needs two tires for sure to pass and that is it. Willing to bring it to an unbiased mechanic. Best way to reach me is telephone or e mail.

416-899-1319
philcorino@hotmail.com

Phil

philcorino@hotmail.com

IMNBMWXTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:04 PM   #2
IMNBMWXTC
1st Gear Newbie

bump

philcorino@hotmail.com

IMNBMWXTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:32 PM   #3