Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Audio/Sound
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-22-2003, 05:54 PM   #16
Soldo
6th Gear Member

JEREMY your a good man, i wasn't interested in buying them anyways, but thanks for looking out for us!!!
Old 03-22-2003, 06:00 PM   #17
MatyBMW
4th Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to MatyBMW Send a message via Yahoo to MatyBMW
I personally haven't had any unfavourable experiences with Kraig.

He was nice enough to draw me a template for the Evo 3 rear lip and ship it to me for free.

Sorry to hear about what happened in the past.
Old 03-22-2003, 06:03 PM   #18
windsor318is
Nitrous Junkie!

well thats different maty, you didnt actually buuy anything from him
Old 03-22-2003, 06:15 PM   #19
jeremy
6th Gear Member

kraig sent me an e-mail indirectly appologizing about a month ago....but he still claims that he never lied about my car, even though i saw the pictures and know for a fact he did....

pm:
"Jeremy-

Ok first off I want to make 1 thing clear here. I never once used your car to sell anything. It never was on a website ANYWHERE listing the GTS kit or anything. If you really want the full story I would be more than willing to share it, instead of hearing this and that threw the grapevine And I did appologize to you, I sent you an email(never got it), and I also appologize to you on Max, I have numerous times offered to cut you awsome deals on parts in return (smoked tails at cost, aswell as a BBK at cost)(would you trust sending your money to him??). I've even at time pondered just up and offering you something for free (why,if you never did anything wrong???), but I didn't want to come across as being rude. Lets work something out here and get this behind us. So if that isn't enough than I am sorry...."

i cant tell you guys whether to trust e30m52power/kraig/adam or not....i can tell you only of past experiences with him....i will however say that everyone makes mistakes...i think he should make a post EXPLAINING EVERYTHING, that way the air can be cleared once and for all....

jeremy
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2003, 06:18 PM   #20
jeremy
6th Gear Member

this is what he sent me today.....

"Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I've been extreamly busy lately. Yes please accept that as an appology. I could explain but it's not worth the time or effort to even go into it. Simple enough I was wrong, end of story. So please accept this as an appology for the actions made.

Let me know what I can do to make it up to you (within reason). I'm more than willing to help out where needed wether it be in locating some parts, discount on something, or whatnot.

Thanks again for your time, and I hope over time we can put this past us and move on with life. Once again I appologize.

Adam"

i do beleive he realizes he made some mistakes.....
Old 03-26-2003, 09:09 PM   #21
5keta

Quote:
Originally posted by jeremy

i do beleive he realizes he made some mistakes.....
Yes, but too bad he only feels the need to apologize for them when his livelihood is on the line. He lied about owning your car for half a year. Even when PBMW posted the same pictures and later FEATURED the car he insisted "the guy probably stole my photos and sent them to PBMW". It's not what you do when everyone is looking, its what you do when NO ONE is looking, and he lied out his ass when no one had ever heard of Jeremy Canning and his bad ass Tahitian Sunrise E30.
Now he is getting rashed selling stuff on MaxBimmer and he feels like apologizing, only to Jeremy. No apology to ANY of the Roadfly guys who insisted he was an up and up guy till it was proven he was not. No apology to Daniel Coop, original owner of Lowen Design.

So forgive him Jeremy, because he apologized when it was convienient to do so....... He wants to take everything private because there is less chance of crosstalk between interested parties. Rats like the dark.
5keta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 09:40 PM   #22
jeremy
6th Gear Member

Quote:
[i]

So forgive him Jeremy, because he apologized when it was convienient to do so....... He wants to take everything private because there is less chance of crosstalk between interested parties. Rats like the dark. [/b]
thats true....good call ....so everyone knows, 5keta is the one of the people who let me know about e30m52power...thanks again man ...if it wasnt for you he'd still be getting away with it
Old 03-27-2003, 01:44 AM   #23
5keta

No problem at all. Take care of that bad ass car. I am a custom builder too (not BMW's), I give you a lot of respect on that beauty you built.
5keta is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: