Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-04-2009, 01:09 PM   #1
Hibbing
4th Gear Member

High End Home Theater Gear

Anthem Statement D2 Preamp/Processor - $3500

Mint condition high end preamp/processor. Was placed in rack and never moved. Priced to sell quickly. Full HDMI with Gennum VXP video upscaling.

Anthem Statement A2 Amplifier - $800

Finished in black and in mint condition. Was placed in rack and never moved. Great sound for a great price.

Rotel RMB-1075 5 Channel THX Ultra Amp - $800

Mint condition black high powered 5 channel audiophile amp. Sounds truly superb.

Rotel is one of those companies that is recognized for their affordable audiophile products. The RMB-1075 is no different, offering a moderately priced five-channel THX-Ultra certified power amplifier rated at 120 watts per channel into 8 ohms or 200 watts per channel into 4 ohms. Better yet, this amplifier has a flat frequency response out to 100 KHz, making it ideal for high bandwidth formats such as SACD and DVD-Audio. This attractive amplifier has large finned vertical heatsinks on both sides of the front panel with LED indicators for power as well as individual channel status in the event the protection circuits activate. Internal heatsinks also occupy both sides of the chassis, each of which contain two channels of amplification. The remaining channel uses the front panel heatsink. A large power switch is located in the lower center of the face of the unit. During power on, relays are used to delay the activation of the input signal to prevent speaker thump.

The RMB-1075 uses one large 1,500VA toroidal power transformer. Power rails are filtered with eight 10,000uF British-made slit-foil capacitors. Each output channel uses four bipolar transistors (two 2SA1492s and two 2SC3856s) for a total of 20 output devices, each rated at 130W/15A.

Universal Remote Control Complete Control MX-3000 $460

The most advanced whole house remote control made today. Retails for over $1000 and is in mint condition.

The MX-3000 is one of the best bang-for-the-buck remotes on the market today! With features like a color touchscreen, incredible activity-based control, and RF capabilities - it's the ultimate home theater control. Just one is powerful enough to control a whole house of audio, video and more. Imagine what a few strategically placed MX-3000s can do for you!

The MX-3000 is great for:

* Dedicated home theater control

* Multi-zone audio/video systems

* Whole-house automation of audio, video, lighting and other IR-based devices

Features & Specifications:

* RF capable - eliminates the need for line-of-sight of devices (requires an MRF-250 or MRF-300)
* Communicates with up to 15 addressable MRF-250s/MRF-300s
* Color touchscreen
* Animated buttons (when animated GIF files are used)
* Plays sounds (when WAV files are used)
* Learns IR commands from other remotes
* PC Programmable using MX-3000 Editor software
* Imports learned CCF (Pronto Pro) or MXF (Home Theater Master) commands
* Extended IR code database with discreet commands (where available)
* Controls up to 255 devices
* Dedicated volume, mute, channel, directional, info, menu, and exit buttons for quick access
* Automatic backlight setting - turns backlight on when the MX-3000 is moved
* Device code database can be updated via the internet
* Rechargeable lithium battery (included)
* USB cable (included)
* Recharge base (included)
* RF range: 50 - 100 feet
* IR range: 30-40 feet
* Dimensions: 7" x 4.75" x 1.1" (L x W x H)
* Weight: 8 Oz (MX-3000 w/battery)
* Warranty: 1 year parts & labor

Last edited by Hibbing; 03-04-2009 at 01:43 PM.
Hibbing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:11 PM   #2
bmw335i
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to bmw335i
wow nice ... maybe i'll pick these up after i move in the house
bmw335i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:32 PM   #3
ZHP_Bimmer05
Photographer/DJ/Engineer

Send a message via MSN to ZHP_Bimmer05
YES bro, you know what quality is! you should see our system we have at my place. this stuff was bought at canadian sound.

2004 Mazda RX8 GT: 6spd VR
ZHP_Bimmer05 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: