Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-17-2009, 11:11 PM   #1
gucci_boy
2nd Gear Member

beheading in US, not by islamic terrorist, but by a educated rich CEO

ironic that a rich and educated man from pakistan living in the US for years wanted to start a channel to prove that MUSLIMS IN AMERICA ARE GOOD and SMART and MORAL to muslim americans...beheads his WIFE

wtf, its like saying the CEO of MADD (MOTHERS AGAINST DRUNK DRIVING) got into an accident and killed someones son
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/16/buffalo.beheading/
gucci_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:44 AM   #2
PinkieMoscow
Jumped up G'd up.

Threads always die after I post, but here it goes. ^hah!
Old 02-18-2009, 02:31 AM   #3
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gucci_boy View Post
ironic that a rich and educated man from pakistan living in the US for years wanted to start a channel to prove that MUSLIMS IN AMERICA ARE GOOD and SMART and MORAL to muslim americans...beheads his WIFE

wtf, its like saying the CEO of MADD (MOTHERS AGAINST DRUNK DRIVING) got into an accident and killed someones son
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/16/buffalo.beheading/
One mans actions do not represent the actions of all muslims.
It would be like saying Hitler was a christian so all christians are like Hitler.
People need to get over this muslim-phobia. There are both good and bad muslims as there are good and bad christians. Do you know how many christians have commited murder even in more bruttal ways?

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 04:23 AM   #4
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
I killed her. She was stupid.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black, ohlins, pazzo, graves
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:55 AM   #5
MiroE36
6th Gear Member

killing is overrated

MiroE36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:03 AM   #6
craigIS
A.K.A. crossfire291

Send a message via MSN to craigIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus View Post
One mans actions do not represent the actions of all muslims.
It would be like saying Hitler was a christian so all christians are like Hitler.
People need to get over this muslim-phobia. There are both good and bad muslims as there are good and bad christians. Do you know how many christians have commited murder even in more bruttal ways?
here here! you took what i was thinking and added more.

basically, there are good and bad people in every religion. if a religion teach its followers to kill, then it is a bad religion when we look at it. but for a follower of that religion, its a good religion.

doesnt matter the religion.

flickr
craigIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:55 AM   #7
topaz330ci
Bang Boom

its all bull in the end, a friend of mine killed his sister and fiance in an "honour killing", there was never a clue that the guy would do something like that, i knew him all of high school and out of the blue i see him in the Ottawa Sun news paper.

In life, there are all types of messed up shit!
topaz330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:56 AM   #8
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....

Send a message via MSN to myndgone
imagine just how NAGGING and IRRITATING that woman must have been for the dude to do this....Geez..SHUUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUP!!!! *SLICE*

wow...justified!!!!
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:28 AM   #9
dtthiaga
6th Gear Member

Why didn't this guy get charged with first degree murder?

There were numerous domestic dispute calls, and his headless wife filed for divorce and a restraining order.

Given the method of murder, historic in Islamic culture, it should be first degree murder.

It's ironic, a man who wanted to shed light on the positives of Islam choose to commit murder in a historic fashion.

This simply cannot be good for that religion. I feel sorry for the kids too.
I'm not saying all Muslims are like this, but he just choose a method that historically has been done by fanatics groups......... this is just bad bad bad what he did!

From the pages of history... ran across this a while back.
Quote:

Decapitation in Islamic History

While some Islamists might justify murder of prisoners on Qur‘anic prescription, others reinforce their conclusions by drawing analogies to events during the almost 1,400 years of Islamic history. Here beheading of captives is a recurring theme. Both Islamic regimes and their opposition have utilized beheadings as both military and judicial policy.

The practice of beheading non-Muslim captives extends back to the Prophet himself. Ibn Ishaq (d. 768 C.E.), the earliest biographer of Muhammad, is recorded as saying that the Prophet ordered the execution by decapitation of 700 men of the Jewish Banu Qurayza tribe in Medina for allegedly plotting against him.[21] Islamic leaders from Muhammad's time until today have followed his model. Examples of decapitation, of both the living and the dead, in Islamic history are myriad. Yusuf b. Tashfin (d. 1106) led the Al-Murabit (Almoravid) Empire to conquer from western Sahara to central Spain. After the battle of Zallaqa in 1086, he had 24,000 corpses of the defeated Castilians beheaded "and piled them up to make a sort of minaret for the muezzins who, standing on the piles of headless cadavers, sang the praises of Allah."[22] He then had the detached heads sent to all the major cities of North Africa and Spain as an example of Christian impotence. The Al-Murabits were conquered the following century by the Al-Muwahhids (Almohads), under whose rule Castilian Christian enemies were beheaded after any lost battles.

The Ottoman Empire was the decapitation state par excellence. Upon the Ottoman victory over Christian Serbs at the battle of Kosovo in 1389, the Muslim army beheaded the Serbian king and scores of Christian prisoners. At the battle of Varna in 1444, the Ottomans beheaded King Ladislaus of Hungary and "put his head at the tip of a long pike … and brandished it toward the Poles and Hungarians." Upon the fall of Constantinople, the Ottomans sent the head of the dead Byzantine emperor on tour to major cities in the sultan's domains. The Ottomans even beheaded at least one Eastern Orthodox patriarch. In 1456, the sultan allowed the grand mufti of the empire to personally decapitate King Stephen of Bosnia and his sons—even though they had surrendered and, seven decades later, the sultan ordered 2,000 Hungarian prisoners beheaded. In the early nineteenth century, even the British fell victim to the Ottoman scimitar. An 1807 British expedition to Egypt resulted in "a few hundred spiked British heads left rotting in the sun outside Rosetta."[23]

Decapitation has also been quite common among Muslims whenever orthodoxy confronts Mahdist movements. According to Islamic tradition, the Mahdi, or "rightly-guided one" will come before the end of time to usher in a worldwide, perfect Islamic state. Every few generations, a charismatic leader emerges claiming to be the Mahdi. Since the Mahdi is the harbinger of just government, then any leader he challenges is by nature corrupt. The fervor of such claims often leads both the orthodoxy and the Mahdists to label the other unbelievers, allowing them to invoke Qur'anic verse 47:3 and behead captives.

A prime example of this occurred 500 years ago in the Gujarati sultanate of western India. Sayyid Muhammad Jawnpuri (d. 1505 C.E.) asserted that he was the Mahdi.[24] His followers, who came to be known as Mahdavis, accused the Gujarati sultans and religious officials of takfir (unbelief). The sultans fought back, often displaying the severed heads of Mahdavi caliphs in order to intimidate would-be followers. The Gujarati brutality served its purpose and, by the end of the sixteenth century, the Mahdavis faded into oblivion.

Last edited by dtthiaga; 02-18-2009 at 10:32 AM.
dtthiaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:55 AM   #10
Paul540/m3
BMW Individual

Send a message via MSN to Paul540/m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossfire291 View Post
basically, there are good and bad people in every religion. if a religion teach its followers to kill, then it is a bad religion when we look at it. but for a follower of that religion, its a good religion.

Ethical Relativism fails every time. There is no moral progression, no ethical disputes, and it fails in the hands of competing frameworks and individual relativism.

If everyone is entitled to say that what they are doing is right because they believe it is right, no one is ever wrong. How do you tell someone that they are wrong if they are allowed to believe that it is right ( and we must respect their right to do so)? There need to be some type of universal ethical norms.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:12 AM   #11
Fel
Not Banned

This story cracked me up.... oh, the irony of it all....

I wonder how much effort it would take to lop someone's head off? I wonder what he used... would be easier with a sword than with a kitchen knife, for example... haha. A Christian would just straight shoot the bitch.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:33 AM   #12
dtthiaga
6th Gear Member

Given the history, his method of choice was just bad timing.
Any other person, it may have been dismissed as a violent rage.

However, trying to promote Islam in a good light, and then doing this is just bad for him.
He was in the public eye; he should know better.

I hope he was not acting on what he believed about his Religion (Divorce, and being against him, so you die by beheading), and was just a domestic dispute gone wrong. The former would be even worse for the religion.
dtthiaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:29 PM   #13
damameke
6th Gear Member

I dont think he was thinking about his faith when he did what he did.

It takes alot for a person to take one's life, he was probably in a rage.
lost his mind and beheaded his wife.
damameke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:18 PM   #14
Junaid
4th Gear Member

In Islam, it does not say anywhere you can go and behead someone's head, they did it in the past but then alot of things were different. Back then if you stole your hands would get chopped off but now you simply go to jail...you cant compare now and back then they are completely two different times.

He did it becaused he's ****ed up and there is no more to that story.
Junaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:57 PM   #15
AceOfSpades
♠ ♠ ♠

bridgestone shares the same opinion, except that they don't take the whole head off

AceOfSpades is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: