Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2009, 06:06 PM   #16
marek
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
Wow -- Your E28 M5 could very possibly be the nicest I've ever seen! Right click - save! Is that Diamond Schwartz?

Again, absolutely phenomenal car. If you are ever interested in parting ways with it, I'd be very interested.
Thanks, the car is a eurospec 85 M5. It is actually sable brown. With the lighting on the day it was hard to get the colour right. Here 2 more pics of it.

And here is a pic of the interior and engine

I don't want to sell the car as it is so rare and in such great shape, I tried once but got so many stupid responses that I gave up. Plus they are very expensive to buy and people just won't pay the $$ that these cars are worth. Checking on mobile.de or autscout24.de you will see that these cars start over 11k euros for cars needing work or with very high km's. That doesn't even take into account shipping/duty/taxes/etc.

Last edited by marek; 01-15-2009 at 07:04 PM.
marek is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: