Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Quebec/Gatineau/Ottawa
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-19-2008, 10:50 AM   #31
carjoe
6th Gear Member

Awesome. Stolen?

93 325is - sold!

2000 540ia- sold!

carjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 02:25 PM   #32
ecuconnection
6th Gear Member

looks like it haha
ecuconnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:31 PM   #33
George77
2nd Gear Member

What's so funny by someone's car been stolen???????????.I rather feel sorry for that guy then laugh.You suck...........Just think for a second,what if that your car gets stolen ?,what would you want me to do ?, laugh?
George77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:41 PM   #34
ecuconnection
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by George77 View Post
What's so funny by someone's car been stolen???????????.I rather feel sorry for that guy then laugh.You suck...........Just think for a second,what if that your car gets stolen ?,what would you want me to do ?, laugh?
I can't feel sorry for someone selling a full e36 with a Mbumper for $300 ... cleary they are stupid and uneducated like me haha ...when I called him about the car he gave the me the exact address of the car and told me to take it and we could meet up with the money after??? SKETCHY!!! George people do bad shit in ottawa to claim insurance so don't feel sorry for the punk ass idiots
Old 12-19-2008, 10:22 PM   #35
carjoe
6th Gear Member

Seriously? Why the hell wouldn't you meet up with the buyer? Clearly this guy is a moron. At the very least get the mechanic/garage to collect the money.

93 325is - sold!

2000 540ia- sold!

carjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 11:40 PM   #36
Striker
Turbo Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearsBmr View Post
I can't feel sorry for someone selling a full e36 with a Mbumper for $300 ... cleary they are stupid and uneducated like me haha ...when I called him about the car he gave the me the exact address of the car and told me to take it and we could meet up with the money after??? SKETCHY!!! George people do bad shit in ottawa to claim insurance so don't feel sorry for the punk ass idiots
I am not the type who have time to get onto the net to make negative comments or partake in debates, but this clearly warrants one.

You cant feel sorry for the guy selling an e36 with an m bumper yet YOU were ready to purchase the same bumper

Quote:
If someone buys this car I will buy the bumper and intake manifold for $200 if they dont mind holding on to it for a few weeks ... Im broke !! its on 140 hincey st off scott st

Accusing the guy of pulling an insurance job on the car is so judgmental without absolutely no knowledge of what the guys story is all about. FYI I spoke with this guy, went to see the car to purchase the gearbox and drive line, the guy is totally legit. His brother owns the car, is in the US studying now and needed the money. It's $300.00 which seems like petty cash but you should know how much that can mean to a person in need especially since you are saying that you are broke! The car was in very rough shape, lots of things pulled apart, broken, missing etc. All the wiring for all the lights were cut, many, many electrical repairs would have been needed, the car was just good for parts.

To call a guy stupid, a punk ass idiot etc. without knowing him is completely malicious and very gutter minded on your part. Whats so SKETCHY about the guy???? The car is at a garage far from his home, so he cant go with everyone to see the car so sends them there. You like it, meet the guy pay him and he gives you the ownership. SIMPLE but you might have a hard time figuring that out.

How can he pull an insurance job on the car which he CLEARLY advertised for $ 300
????? Man you should be a comedian, you seem to be a natural.

The whole reason you are laughing at the guy and his misfortune is because you could not get the same M bumpers to put on your car.

I am not questioning your intellectual capacity though your clearly indicated it's not within in the higher caliber bracket. Though your comments helps to reinforce it, please, TRY THINKING before making senseless, malicious and judgmental comments about ANYONE. You are playing a dangerous game by publicly accusing someone of being stupid, fraudulent, sketchy without absolutely ANY facts to support your comments. You are allowing your mouth and keyboard to become your worst enemies, slam the brakes on it now!

You hang around some great guys like Jay, Adam, George, Lee, Jess, Dave and Dave's bro Adam, look at how those guys conduct themselves and try following their paths.

You cant feel sorry for the guy, but I am sure this entire board is feeling sorry for you.

Come on man grow up and be a good contributing member to the BMW community and groom yourself as a respectable member in society!!!

SPEED AND POWER IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL,
THANK HITLER, BMW HAS ALL THREE

Last edited by Striker; 12-20-2008 at 12:31 AM.
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 11:46 PM   #37
Striker
Turbo Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by carjoe View Post
Seriously? Why the hell wouldn't you meet up with the buyer? Clearly this guy is a moron. At the very least get the mechanic/garage to collect the money.
You learn to get the facts straight too before making unsupported comments. The car was parked behind the garage in a lot and was stolen. It had a tow hook already on it so it could have been moved fast, no big hooking up.

The mechanic took another guy to see it and discovered that the car was gone.

Old 12-20-2008, 01:13 AM   #38
ecuconnection
6th Gear Member

did you note where I said "cleary they are stupid and uneducated like me haha" but yes you are correct and it was very rude, harsh and judge mental... I do appologize for my actions and take full responsabilty... it aint easy being cheesy! it's nice to be taken down a few peg's once and while and I thank you for it ! however when your put in my shoes and I have sold/purchased many thing's online and in person I got the sketch vibe and jumped to conclutions quickly... I also found his used ottawa msg to very oxymoron knowing it was stolen witch also prompted my quick conclusion... anyway sorry striker and the poor fella with the missing car! ... If anybody see's the car please contact him via his used ottawa ad thanks!

Last edited by ecuconnection; 12-20-2008 at 01:40 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:35 AM   #39
Striker
Turbo Ready

Quote:
did you note where I said "cleary they are stupid and uneducated like me haha" but yes you are correct and it was very rude, harsh and judge mental... I do appologize for my actions and take full responsabilty... it aint easy being cheesy! it's nice to be taken down a few peg's once and while and I thank you for it ! however when your put in my shoes and I have sold many thing's online and in person I got the sketch vibe and jumped to conclutions quickly...sorry george, striker and the poor fella who had is car stolen ... cheers
It takes a great guy to humble himself, realize his mistakes and apologize, hats off to you Bro, you have my respect.

I have seen people tried, condemned and punished wrongfully Bear, I was just trying to express and ask you to avoid doing that. I have been in business since I was 17 yrs old, now 22 yrs after, I am aware of all the scums who rob and cheat for personal gains. If a guy needs money to feed his kids and he robs me, I would be OK with it, but like you might have seen too, I have seen iron hearted a$$holes who would rob a kid to make himself richer.

I like being kind and respectful to everyone and I don't think anyone is stupid. We all have our issues and a good friend will tell you when you are being a monkey and I hope you guys do the same for me when or if I act up too. No one is perfect but we can be a happy team if we try.

Looking forward seeing you and your car sometime Bud and if you hear of or need anything I can help you with, please feel free to come by.

Last edited by Striker; 12-20-2008 at 01:48 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:56 AM   #40
ecuconnection
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post
It takes a great guy to humble himself, realize his mistakes and apologize, hats off to you Bro, you have my respect.

I have seen people tried, condemned and punished wrongfully Bear, I was just trying to express and ask you to avoid doing that. I have been in business since I was 17 yrs old, now 22 yrs after, I am aware of all the scums who rob and cheat for personal gains. If a guy needs money to feed his kids and he robs me, I would be OK with it, but like you might have seen too, I have seen iron hearted a$$holes who would rob a kid to make himself richer.

I like being kind and respectful to everyone and I don't think anyone is stupid. We all have our issues and a good friend will tell you when you are being a monkey and I hope you guys do the same for me when or if I act up too. No one is perfect but we can be a happy team if we try.

Looking forward seeing you and your car sometime Bud and if you hear of or need anything I can help you with, please feel free to come by.
I have a long line of issues cleary! all the lad's are aware of it im sure ! ... I try hard to work on it everyday to make my life and others around me happy! ... I beg any of you to please come forward at anytime and correct my uncalled for behaviour and point me in the correct direction it will only make me a better person and prepare me for the world ahead.... thanks all
Old 12-20-2008, 01:59 AM   #41
Striker
Turbo Ready

Bear, this is what the car looked like, well at least until yesterday, I am almost sure it would have been stripped down to bits by now. I was ready to buy it for parts for a few guys, but by the time I made contact with the seller again, it was stolen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3117.jpg (44.5 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3118.jpg (45.3 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3115.jpg (59.0 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3116.jpg (67.7 KB, 117 views)

Last edited by Striker; 12-20-2008 at 02:25 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 02:27 AM   #42
Striker
Turbo Ready

Quote:
I have a long line of issues cleary! all the lad's are aware of it im sure ! ... I try hard to work on it everyday to make my life and others around me happy! ... I beg any of you to please come forward at anytime and correct my uncalled for behaviour and point me in the correct direction it will only make me a better person and prepare me for the world ahead.... thanks all
Bear, I can understand, please do me a favor and call me tomorrow, I will PM you my cell and home number. I would like to see you if you have some time tomorrow, we can go for a coffee and chat.
We all have issues and struggles sometime or the other Bud. I know you have heard about me within the community, I would like to talk to you to see if I can help.

George is supposed to be coming over to for a bit too, please call me.

Last edited by Striker; 12-20-2008 at 02:32 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 02:33 AM   #43
ecuconnection
6th Gear Member

Im good !! thanks for offer though. I dont generaly drive in winter and my car is coverd untill it go's in for paint in the up coming weeks... anyway we need to get this thread back on track
Old 12-20-2008, 02:36 AM   #44
ecuconnection
6th Gear Member

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehic...QAdIdZ95217793
Old 12-20-2008, 02:38 AM   #45
Striker
Turbo Ready

Quote:
Im good !! thanks for offer though. I dont generaly drive in winter and my car is coverd untill it go's in for paint in the up coming weeks... anyway we need to get this thread back on track
Kewl, I PMed you my numbers, so feel free to call anytime and shoot the breeze.

There is a 91 e30 318i just went up for $ 1,200 quebec car.
http://www.usedottawa.com/classified-ad/7832808

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: