I would like to apologize in advance for posting without pictures
my computer crashed so i dont have pics anymore
Anyways, here we go:
Diamond Schwartz Metallic.
Black leather interior.
194xxxkm on stock everything
Strong clutch, strong engine.
- Small crack in the windshield.
- quite a bit of rust on the body.
- Needs a fresh coat of paint.
- Needs a window motor for the driver side.
- Manual seat on driver side. (Opposed to the
power seat on the passenger.)
- Car hasn't ran in a couple months.
(Probably needs a battery by now)
- Low mileage for a 15 year old car.
- Recently bought a used door, and deck lid.
(came red, so i spray painted them black...
needless to say, didn't come out well.)
- Comes with an extra set of stock 15"
basketweave rims. (On top of the ones that
are on it)
- Also comes with a set of 17" m3 contours.
- Extra manual passenger side seat if interested.
- Also included is an extra nose panel with grilles.
(red.) Due to minor ding on right front. (No headlight
or rebar damage.)
- Comes with free driver side door glass.
- Comes with free Bilstein REAR lowering springs.
- Might be able to get some extra parts from a
friends parts car.
When i was using the car, it ran great, didn't give me any problems
mechanically. Just needed a new window motor.
Asking price is $2000 as is. Keep in mind im throwing in 2 extra sets
of rims, nose panel, driver side door glass, springs and possibly a
passenger side seat.
Car will have to be towed at buyers expense. Just trying to get most
of my money back people.. need to pay for school. Please, serious
Again, i apologize for posting this without pictures. But if you are
interested, I'm located in Mississauga, near Mississauga rd. and the
Send me a pm or email at email@example.com
try to get back to you asap.