Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-06-2008, 10:24 PM   #16
shimajer
loudddddd

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhand View Post
****ing people and their pacing of other cars, if ur gonna pace go behind or infront not beside you ****ing pace caring the public you ****ing peice of shit. Its my biggest pet peeve.
You need to do some anger management.
shimajer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:33 AM   #17
craigIS
A.K.A. crossfire291

Send a message via MSN to craigIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMG_POWER View Post
hahah soooo true!!!! cant say it better than that!

flickr
craigIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:02 AM   #18
coolhand
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimajer View Post
You need to do some anger management.
Probably but what drivers need is more training. They should really make people take bad weather driving courses and even normal driving tests should be alot harder IMO.

There is a reason why they tell the new drivers to always drive on the right hand side.
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 11:11 AM   #19
craigIS
A.K.A. crossfire291

Send a message via MSN to craigIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhand View Post
Probably but what drivers need is more training. They should really make people take bad weather driving courses and even normal driving tests should be alot harder IMO.

There is a reason why they tell the new drivers to always drive on the right hand side.
lol not to sound sarcastic, but.... its the law to drive in the right lane, its the driving lane..... today, someone tried to pull intomy parking lot going too fast, and slid in and hit the fence... haha

flickr
craigIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 04:00 PM   #20
coolhand
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossfire291 View Post
lol not to sound sarcastic, but.... its the law to drive in the right lane, its the driving lane..... today, someone tried to pull intomy parking lot going too fast, and slid in and hit the fence... haha
I never seen this law enforced. Once I even seen an OPP drive behind some douche for like 5 min and he wouldnt move over so the OPP put on his lights and he moved and then he just kept going.

Most people seem tottaly oblivious like they are holy or somthing and just drive in the left lane no matter wtf is happening. People in Europe are way better drivers.

And I'm pretty sure the law is not to drive in the passing lane unless ur passing or attempting to pass. I think it only applies on highways, alot of douches in the city going 60 in 80 zones pacing all the 3 ****ing lanes at 60 and you cant pass them!!! That and that alone is why I want a train horn but it wont fit inside the 300C. High way 10 north of 401 is pretty bad for this, actually alot of 80 zones in Brampton make me wanna rip out my hair. Not to dog brown ppl but you guys are the Majority in Btown.
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: