Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-13-2003, 03:11 AM   #46
Foc us
4th Gear Member

Jon.....Nissan is probably the best in the Jap bundle....not Honduhs....
Foc us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 03:47 AM   #47
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by Foc us
Jon.....Nissan is probably the best in the Jap bundle....not Honduhs....
i know that...i only say shit like that to 1) piss sickfinga off 2) because it can be true!

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 03:49 AM   #48
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
i know that...i only say shit like that to 1) piss sickfinga off 2) because it can be true!

haha you know that I don't care!! Why are you saying this?

P.S. Honda sucks
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 04:04 AM   #49
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by SickFinga
haha you know that I don't care!! Why are you saying this?

P.S. Honda sucks
yea, honda does suck

nissan and mitsubishi OWN!

everyone thinks i dont like BMW compared to honda, you are STUPID! i'd take a 328is stock over a GSR anyday!!!!!!!!

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Old 03-13-2003, 09:44 PM   #50
Shotta
5th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Shotta
hoooooooold up, give toyota some credit here! c'mon, u cant ignore the supra or even the CELICA, yes i said it cuz remember they came 4wd 2.2turbo <<< stock vs stock they smoke talons all day long, and can be heavily tuned as well.

New Project Car In Da Mix
Shotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 09:48 PM   #51
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by Shotta
hoooooooold up, give toyota some credit here! c'mon, u cant ignore the supra or even the CELICA, yes i said it cuz remember they came 4wd 2.2turbo <<< stock vs stock they smoke talons all day long, and can be heavily tuned as well.
hey, dont forget mazda..323 POWER!! hahaha

in real racing, i wonder who would win...the M3 GTR, or like Calsonic skyline, or Castrol Supra?

sorry, i dont know much about this..but are they in the same class or?

Old 03-14-2003, 01:33 AM   #52
Softy
1st Gear Newbie

Hey I just noticed two other maxbimmer users who own toyota MR2's!!! props to Toyota.

Whad'up Shotta and nos_fx!!

My first love will always be my toyota Mr2. My baby ferrari or baby Supra. Just fits me a little better. Mid-engine, rear-wheel layout is hard to beat. On the track I love the feel of a lighter, more nimble car you can throw around and really enjoy.

No offence, I think the cars are built for different purposes. My e36 cabrio is damn nice to cruise around in and I must admit for a stock car (sport package) it handles like a dream and feels incredibly solid to drive. Better then any other jap car I've driven. Just can't take my heart away from the MR2 though.
Softy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 12:23 AM   #53
speeddemon65
1st Gear Newbie

Some people have gone off topic here but ho well. I just want to add a little to what evereyone said.

First, it is true that some jap cars are just plain cool and they deserve some respect.

In my personal opinion I HATE almost all jap cars. I mean Imagine that feeling you get when you beat a so called "unbeateable" honda with a 38 year old muscle car by almost 2secs. on the drag strip.

Most of us that don't get to see an Skyline, Supra TT, and cars of that caliber everyday, have to put up with all the other rice burners out there/ Those of you that have respectable European and American sports cars know what I am talking about.

Third, It isn't good to stereotype, People have to know to pick their fights just because most jap cars don't go past crap, does not mean that the rest are like the rest of the ricer majority.
Old 03-17-2003, 06:57 PM   #54
nos_fx
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
hey, dont forget mazda..323 POWER!! hahaha

in real racing, i wonder who would win...the M3 GTR, or like Calsonic skyline, or Castrol Supra?

sorry, i dont know much about this..but are they in the same class or?
Have you ever heard of JGTC, there are M3's and 911's i that and the Jap cars kill them. But there drivers SUCK so its no a fair race.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: