Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Classics
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2008, 12:18 AM   #1
Poon
1st Gear Newbie

Huge '02 collection of parts for sale-Dashboards,Bumpers,grills ect.

Many years of '02 parts, for sale. I still havn't gone through most if it, but have looked at some of it. Can have pictures upon request. If you wan't something that's not listed, just ask and there's a good chance I just might have it.

Some of the goodies are:

-3 piece crack free dash (Out of a 70) $900USD

-1 Piece dash with one small nick in it, not cracked. $350USD

-Set of early grills in very good shape. Some scratches, but chrome is still very shiny, and these are dead straight. Also comes with an early kidney grill, with one slight bend $300USD

-A concours quality set of E21 turbines, with center caps. These are in VERY good shape. $350USD

-Bumper set: 1 front bumper, straight, with over riders, and a rear (long style). Good condition $350USD

-A working tii clock in very good shape with wiring and everything still attatched (still trying to figure out what this is worth)

This is just a short list of stuff. I've also got a a set of tail light lends with the red centers, not orange. One side has a small crack in it. Also got multiple sets of regular roundie tail light lenses, and housings too.

Also have:
-Turn signal lights (One pair comes with NEW gaskets)
-Multiple center consoles in good shape, some with hazard switches(early 6 prong)
-A heater box
-Distributers ect.
-Couple sets of hubcaps.

I also have numerous gauges/switches/pieces/parts. If not listed here, let me know what you're looking for, and I can dig through everything, and give you a price, and take some pictures. Also have a few E30 and other BMW parts if anyone is interested.

Post here with your email, and what you're interested in, and I'll reply as soon as I can. These parts need to go! Make me an offer!

-Andrew Poon
Poon is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: