Hey guys, i've decided to let my car go. Ive just got a new job so I will be getting a new car.
Now the car details;
- manual, shifts so easily you could do it with just the pinky.
- IS version so everything is electronic inside (all works perfectly). heated seats too.
- Interior leather and everything else is id say a 10/10 if not very close to that. Im a clean freak and always keep the interior nice and shiny.
- Exterior, paint its self is a 9/10 for this cars age. There are a few small rust spots. A little bigger one by the sunroof, ive already went to check it out and Ill will adjust my price for the fixing needed.
- Car runs very smoothly and pulls hard, ive had a few other e30 owners drive it and they were very impressed.
- M tech 2 steering wheel
- Borbet Type T rims 9x16 all around with tires that have pretty much 90% tread left.
- Sony explode deck (matches cars interior perfectly) Also Alpine speakers installed in the back.
- Winter tires and steelies (tires have 70% tread left and steelies are in very good condition.
- Magnum exhaust
- Supersport shocks and springs 60/40mm with bump stops in the front and back.
- Stock springs and front boge stock shocks. (sold the back ones to a freind)
so if you want to convert to stock height all you need is the back shocks which are pretty cheap.
- Brand new Bentely manual
- new rotors and brakes a year ago (brakes still have about 90% front and even more in the back.
- New OEM shock mounts installed last week.
Other then that everything else on the car is stock.
There is a small oil leak, ive went to the mechanic and he said that I need the oil pan replaced to stop it.
Come check the car out and you will be amazed, I get compliments for it all the time. I just did a Nufinish on the hood and trunk and it does wonders.
I dont know if I missed anything... will add more later.
Price is $6300 with the Borbets and winter tires/steelies. If you dont want the Borbets the price is $5300, I could sell these easily for $1400.
Contact me at 416-828-1777
Thank you for looking!