Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-09-2008, 11:09 PM   #1
daytona
6th Gear Member

"Le Corbusier lounge chairs" Replica

Excellent condition with the exception of a 3 inch surface cut which I accidentally cut into with a knife opening up the box..the cut did not go thru the material but its a surface scar....its not leather but a "leatherette" material but honestly its a excellent reproduction,doesnt feel like the cheap repo which has a waxy feel,the material has a softness to it like leather.Paid $390 for it last year my price is $250 firm..I can deliver also but its small enough to fit into a hatch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Corbusier-Lounger..jpg (12.5 KB, 440 views)
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:21 PM   #2
98Dinan3
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to 98Dinan3
Nice...I like it. If it's still kicking around in a couple months (once my house is done) I'll most definitely grab it from you...
Old 09-10-2008, 04:14 PM   #3
Miguel
...Delt Smash

check pm
Old 09-18-2008, 11:43 PM   #4
daytona
6th Gear Member

Got a reproduction barcelona chair and ottoman also..leatherette..if you dont want the ottoman the chair be $365...with the ottoman $495...great shape..black color...like to move both though....check my other items for sale and make reasonable offers....time to clear out my items....
Old 09-21-2008, 08:35 AM   #5
daytona
6th Gear Member

Im open to offers.........
Old 09-23-2008, 03:11 PM   #6
europrince
6th Gear Member

seems like you have a replica of every piece out there. collector or brand whore?
europrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 04:53 PM   #7
daytona
6th Gear Member

shut up you Euro bastard ..I cannot afford to furnish my place with $3000 chairs so I do the best thing,buy asian knock-offs...I got a condo for sale if interested..its been delayed for over 2 years..knock on wood it be finish before I die....the barcelona been sold...
Old 09-23-2008, 04:57 PM   #8
europrince
6th Gear Member

I'm not making fun of you for buying replicas. Few people can afford the real thing. I'm jokingly asking you if you're a brand whore, as every piece you sell is recognized art piece, as opposed to generic modern furniture one buys from places like Furnituretoronto, Structube or Mobilia. No need for personal insults
Old 09-23-2008, 05:28 PM   #9
daytona
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by europrince View Post
I'm not making fun of you for buying replicas. Few people can afford the real thing. I'm jokingly asking you if you're a brand whore, as every piece you sell is recognized art piece, as opposed to generic modern furniture one buys from places like Furnituretoronto, Structube or Mobilia. No need for personal insults

bro I know your kidding......The only thing I dont buy that is "fake" is watches and gold..anything else is a free for all...I have a chance to buy a authentic Eilleen Gray daybed sofa that cost about $6000us but I decide damn I can refurbish my whole condo for that much..all is good Europrince sorry about the "Euro bastard" comment.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:36 PM   #10
europrince
6th Gear Member

Its all good bro. We have similar furniture tastes, though I'm buying a good chunk of my no name modern furniture on the cheap from Structube. I remember you selling a gorgeous. Herman Miller replica chair last year. Good luck with your sale.
Old 09-23-2008, 06:02 PM   #11
daytona
6th Gear Member

the chaise chair I let go for $200 firm...I put a little leather sealer on the surface scar and its barely noticeable...can deliver for $10 dollars if your downtown...
Old 09-25-2008, 12:31 PM   #12
daytona
6th Gear Member

here is the actual chair.

Old 09-29-2008, 09:53 AM   #13
daytona
6th Gear Member

All sold,thanks for the unname member who didnt bother to show up so I sold it at a higher price.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: