Make/Model: 1990 240sx Hatch
Asking Price: $5000 (OBO)
Mileage: 120,XXX KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Selling my daily driver, yes its the same red car, but now flat black with some changes. Runs great, starts every time, and its reliable.
I bought a Altima so this really has to go. I might also consider trades since my brother just got his G license and will need a car soon (cars like: maximas, altimas, civics, integras, maybe another STOCK 240sx along..etc; i can add cash if needed).
- S13 - '90, converted front bumper to 91+
- Redtop SR20DET / about 120,000 kms
- FMIC - Precision Intercooler
- Blitz BOV
- Power XS boost controller
- 3" straight exhaust (No cat)
- Short Shifter
- Battery relocated to the trunk - Redtop Optima Battery
- Gauges / Prosport (Boost, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure) - Not installed
- Black Sparco Sprint Seat (real), base, slider - All installed!
- Walbro 255 Fuel pump
- Replaced gas tank
- no rust on frame rails
- Tein s-techs
- All power options
- Suede doors and glove box
- JDM Gauge Cluster
- Brand New Koyo Rad w/ altima fans
- Slotted / crossdrilled rotors
- Turbo timer - Not installed
- Aluminum intake pipe x2
- Sony MP3 deck w/ Polk 6.5" speakers up front
- Another 3inch catback exhaust / Down pipe / Test pipe (NEW) not installed.
- Peak performance tranny bushing - Not installed
- Tougue factory water neck adapter - Not installed
- New exhaust bushings; it tends to rattle at times
- Power steering needs to be hooked up again - It was taken off by the previous owner and never put back on again. I never bothered either but I have all the parts and its simple.
- If you buy it...please give it a paint job! flat black isn't cool, but its was less ugly then the red i had on it previously
I want to stress that if you tend to lowball or make a retarded offer..please don't. its a waste of time for everyone.
If you have any questions please PM me or post it here.
note: some pics are older from when the car was the ugly red...
Also, it has a Koyo Rad with altima fans installed.