Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-09-2003, 06:32 PM   #16
SpudBoy
Couped up

Send a message via ICQ to SpudBoy

Quote:
Originally posted by M-ATTACK
guys dont fet to xcited for the new ferarri f1 car, rumours goin around many failures are ocurring to the chasis and engine, thats why they wont debut it for a while, i speculate it wont be that much better when all is said and done!
that's what I thought...

last year.

SpudBoy
'99 M Coupe - Imola/Imola
Signature Pictures by Alezone

original BMW parts

To mod or not to mod? That is the question
SpudBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 06:39 PM   #17
moerom
6th Gear Member

Trust me Ferrari's dominance is here to stay for a while. They have the best driver, the best technology, and a hell of alot of financial backing.

The reason the F2003-GA is being held back is so that a) Ferrari can guage how everyone else is doing first b) iron out all the details in the new car ...

Once that thing hits the pavement, just like the F2002 last year, others will be close, but still in 2nd
moerom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 07:06 PM   #18
Polish
6th Gear Member

yeah the race was mint, pretty damn good race, loved how BAR ****ed up their pit stop, very nicely done for people who get paid 10 million a year...IDIOTS...and as for ferrari not making the podium, everyone is being gay about it, the only reason, and that is, the ONLY reason why the rules were changed was cause ferrari raped every single team and personal record in a season, they just dominated so bad in 2002, and FIA being gay messed up the whole sport, sure the qualifings are cooler, but come one, cant change your tyres/refuel here and there, thats just gay...another thing that pissed me off, all the commentators were like "ahh finally ferrari arent 1,2" and shit like that, its like once ferrari didnt make the podium they all turned against ferrari and micheal saying finally they arent dominating...like its the first race and people are judging the whole season on one race..another point, FIA introduced/allowed launch control and traction control a while back, and this year its banned after silverstone i believe, why? oh cause ferrari won by 129 points last year, thats the only reason they banned those things, like launch control was ****ing mint, without traction control guys will be losing the back ends like nothing, no records will be broken after traction control is banned, like the guys will not be used to it being banned after using it for so many years, so gay.

ah well, race was awesome, glad to see F1 back in my life and congrats to ferrari for super glueing the barge boards before the race real smart boys
Polish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 07:07 PM   #19
Slowered318
Stuck in the 90's

Montoya rules!
Slowered318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 08:24 PM   #20
qimis
Mr. Euro E30

Montoya: "yea ... shits happen with Williams ... "
Old 03-09-2003, 09:03 PM   #21
AlpWhitE46
is a pimp

Send a message via MSN to AlpWhitE46
Quote:
Originally posted by Sith
yeah the race was mint, pretty damn good race, loved how BAR ****ed up their pit stop, very nicely done for people who get paid 10 million a year...IDIOTS...and as for ferrari not making the podium, everyone is being gay about it, the only reason, and that is, the ONLY reason why the rules were changed was cause ferrari raped every single team and personal record in a season, they just dominated so bad in 2002, and FIA being gay messed up the whole sport, sure the qualifings are cooler, but come one, cant change your tyres/refuel here and there, thats just gay...another thing that pissed me off, all the commentators were like "ahh finally ferrari arent 1,2" and shit like that, its like once ferrari didnt make the podium they all turned against ferrari and micheal saying finally they arent dominating...like its the first race and people are judging the whole season on one race..another point, FIA introduced/allowed launch control and traction control a while back, and this year its banned after silverstone i believe, why? oh cause ferrari won by 129 points last year, thats the only reason they banned those things, like launch control was ****ing mint, without traction control guys will be losing the back ends like nothing, no records will be broken after traction control is banned, like the guys will not be used to it being banned after using it for so many years, so gay.

ah well, race was awesome, glad to see F1 back in my life and congrats to ferrari for super glueing the barge boards before the race real smart boys
Actually by saying they were not 1,2 (they never said FINALLY they werent on the podium, it just shows that they dominated...) I personally love the new rules, because there are more tactics involved, and gave a bit more chance to the weaker cars...I dont mind Barrichelo, hes a cool guy, while on the other side, Micahel is a totally unfair driver.
AlpWhitE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 09:10 PM   #22
Polish
6th Gear Member

naw man, the commentary they just kept blabbing about how they didnt make it, first time in 1999 that ferrari didnt make podium in australia

and how you say schumi is an unfair driver i dont think you can make that point, you've never raced/drivin with him, nor would you know what he has to put up with and the curcumstances hes under to make the contraversial moves he makes, thoughi dont find anything wrong with what he does, most of the shit he got into was due to team orders and ferrari's desire to have schumacher stay #1 over rubens
Polish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 10:20 PM   #23
MP328
Krv Svoju Za Bosnu Moju

Send a message via MSN to MP328
the only reason ferrari didn't win was the whole weather story and a few other small things. so wait till next race and everyone will be put in their place being behind ferrari, yet better behind michael

and the reason the 2003-GA is not coming out is that the old 2002 is still as good as the new williams and the old mclaren car is. and the 2003-GA has just the regular sorts of problems. u can see on the ferrari house track that the F2003-GA broke the old records right in the 2nd week of tests.

so sit down and watch the making of history 6th world championship for Michael Schumacher
Attached Images
File Type: gif piss1.gif (97.3 KB, 30 views)
MP328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 09:33 PM   #24
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

I personally think Montoya is garbage...he has the worst attitude problem and if you put him with a shittier car he won't do good, unlike barrichello, schumacher bros. and so on...so many drivers just have the cars that make them good, and IMO montoya is one of those guys...
FastM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 09:53 PM   #25
AlpWhitE46
is a pimp

Send a message via MSN to AlpWhitE46
wow pasta, thats so wrong...montoya is a great driver, and schumacher has just more experience then him....Put schumacher in like a minardi man...lets see what he will do..

and sith..you dont have to drive against or with the guy, you can watch on tv to see how unfair he drives, the moves he pulls off are garbage, and im glad raikkonen pulled one on him..
AlpWhitE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 10:27 PM   #26
audiophilia
3rd Gear Member

Is there a vid of the race or highlights anywhere?

Thanks...

www.audiophilia.com
The Online Journal for the Serious Audiophile
audiophilia is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: