Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-01-2008, 12:17 AM   #61
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvan View Post
I guess Soldo was being honest in a way that some others could not due to being forced to deal with Fil on daily basis. He just felt a bit free to lay out his honest opinion. YOu are taking it as he said it to you not to Fil. So leave the guy alone. He is my pajdo.

Like i said from the start, i dont excpet everybody to like it, i know MANY will NOT like it, and i have absolutly no problems with that!!!! Hell, i didnt know if I WOULD like it when i was bulding it!!!

But to start saying i am cheap, and i cant afford better, that has NOTHING to do with the car, or taste, or anything! Would it be better if i paid $10K for bodyshop to do it!???

So when i post pics of the car, i want the honest oppinion on THE CAR, not to what i spent on it, what else i can afford, and how i have this so called "immunity"...
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

Etobicoke location opening SOON!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:31 AM   #62
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
^ I have to agree. Some harsh words may have been overlooked. It is something that you are handling in a very nice and good manner. I would be pissed if those kind of words were directed to me. lol

But Bratko, werent you supposed to be in BG on vacation. I mean project is okay, but you gotta rest your self on the coastline a bit. Burgas or Varna. I gotta pay a visit asap.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 10:27 AM   #63
bigfeller
Propeller Head

Almost love it...

Hey Fil,

I still want a passenger side seatbelt anchor for my M3 but I digress...

I love the flat grey/ black look, but you should punch it up a bit to make it pop.

1- Paint the wheels gloss black
2- Paint your trim/ body side moulding black
3- Paint the brake calipers bright red so that they pop out from the wheels and help to set-off the red in your window sticker
4- Paint the mirror bases black

If somebody with 'mad photoshop skillz' can do this, you'll see what I'm talking about.

PS- PM me when you get that seatbelt anchor (97+)

Jarrod
bigfeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 10:28 AM   #64
Fel
Not Banned

All I'm saying is that there's a difference between saying you don't like someone's car, and shitting all over someone's car while making indirect pokes at the owner.

Fil has no immunity as far as I'm concerned. I now know a lot of people on this board personally, but that doesn't excuse them from ill behavior. If someone is being a prick, I'll call them out on it no matter who it is. Luckily this doesn't happen often as most people behave in a respectful manner towards fellow members. Sometimes though, personal shit gets in the way and they feel they have to air it our for all to see. Keep personal shit personal. If someone you don't like posts up a car you're not fond of, feel free to say you don't like the way it looks but leave it at that.
Old 08-01-2008, 10:55 AM   #65
bigfeller
Propeller Head

Like this...

bigfeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:16 AM   #66
e36_freak
Mostly absent

Send a message via ICQ to e36_freak Send a message via MSN to e36_freak
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfeller View Post
Hey Fil,

I still want a passenger side seatbelt anchor for my M3 but I digress...

I love the flat grey/ black look, but you should punch it up a bit to make it pop.

1- Paint the wheels gloss black
2- Paint your trim/ body side moulding black
3- Paint the brake calipers bright red so that they pop out from the wheels and help to set-off the red in your window sticker
4- Paint the mirror bases black

If somebody with 'mad photoshop skillz' can do this, you'll see what I'm talking about.

PS- PM me when you get that seatbelt anchor (97+)

Jarrod
he has red calipers painted but had no time to install before the bbq

[M]i[K]E[][M]i[K]E[]
e36_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:17 AM   #67
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvan View Post
^ I have to agree. Some harsh words may have been overlooked. It is something that you are handling in a very nice and good manner. I would be pissed if those kind of words were directed to me. lol

But Bratko, werent you supposed to be in BG on vacation. I mean project is okay, but you gotta rest your self on the coastline a bit. Burgas or Varna. I gotta pay a visit asap.

Yeah, i know, tell me about it! I've been pushing it back...I should already be in Burgas!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
Old 08-08-2008, 06:04 PM   #68
spoony_prelude
Eurowerke

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirek View Post
He's not stirring the pot, he's got his opinion,

how about an anonymous poll
im not one to put people down, but after seeing a post from phil about rmp, i lost a hell of a lot of respect for him! it was a thread about some guy pm'ing bimmersport for a quote and they never got back to him, and when he pm'ed rocco, he got a prompt response, and phil said thats because all he does is sit on the computer.

honestly this pissed me off quite a bit because last year i popped my stock 328i, jonny sold me his which was "mint". let me explain how it went at the shop, after the swap, car overheated hard after i left the shop, they cracked my windshield even though when i asked charlie he said it wasnt them, reverse lights never worked again, and the motor which was "mint" leaked oil like a dirty whore, had 2 bad ignition coils, and the water pump siezed a week after i got the motor, now i never said anything because i dont like bashing shops, one thing i will give charlie is everytime i called him, he would always call back regardless if it was sat night! oh ya and it took them a week to do this sloppy job

now phil, the idea you gave everyone by saying rocoo sits on his ass on the computer all day, then y is it when he installed my M motor 2 months ago he did it in 1 day?!?! which came out perfect, and not only that, he installed my new flywheel, clutch, changed ALL fluids, and put in a new heatshield all in one day!

you dont like getting bashed, dont bash others!

im not trying to bash bimmersport, or jonny, or phil, because there are obviously many satisfied and happy customers of theirs on this forum. But dont put other shops down, and then not expect other people to do it to your work/shop!

jay

Last edited by spoony_prelude; 08-08-2008 at 06:12 PM.
spoony_prelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:46 AM   #69
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoony_prelude View Post
im not one to put people down, but after seeing a post from phil about rmp, i lost a hell of a lot of respect for him! it was a thread about some guy pm'ing bimmersport for a quote and they never got back to him, and when he pm'ed rocco, he got a prompt response, and phil said thats because all he does is sit on the computer.

honestly this pissed me off quite a bit because last year i popped my stock 328i, jonny sold me his which was "mint". let me explain how it went at the shop, after the swap, car overheated hard after i left the shop, they cracked my windshield even though when i asked charlie he said it wasnt them, reverse lights never worked again, and the motor which was "mint" leaked oil like a dirty whore, had 2 bad ignition coils, and the water pump siezed a week after i got the motor, now i never said anything because i dont like bashing shops, one thing i will give charlie is everytime i called him, he would always call back regardless if it was sat night! oh ya and it took them a week to do this sloppy job

now phil, the idea you gave everyone by saying rocoo sits on his ass on the computer all day, then y is it when he installed my M motor 2 months ago he did it in 1 day?!?! which came out perfect, and not only that, he installed my new flywheel, clutch, changed ALL fluids, and put in a new heatshield all in one day!

you dont like getting bashed, dont bash others!

im not trying to bash bimmersport, or jonny, or phil, because there are obviously many satisfied and happy customers of theirs on this forum. But dont put other shops down, and then not expect other people to do it to your work/shop!

jay
OMG i cant believe we are getting in another RMP/Bimmersport argument in my thread!
This is about MY CAR, not Bimmersport, Eurostyle, RMP or ME!
Does what i have to say about some shope change ANYTHING about the car? Or who likes it? I guess so! If it was one of RMP's buddys some people would lover it?
What i said was a general statement, including but NOT limited to RMP, and i stand by it. It was my honest oppinion, not a cheap stab (like some!).

As for your experience with John/Bimmersport...Did you tell them all this, did you use the "Feedback" section??? If not, dont bring things up years later, when nothing can be done...

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
Old 08-10-2008, 01:32 PM   #70
hadesm5
6th Gear Member

LOL at the bike bimbos
Old 08-10-2008, 02:24 PM   #71
jeremy
6th Gear Member

next time you paint it,try it in satin black. it will look sooooo much better. flat paint just looks like you can't afford to paint the car IMO. it looks like shit on any car..
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:08 PM   #72
ABUSTAIF
ZA3EEM

unique and different everyone has different opinion. but the problem with this colour is either u love it or hate it. how would this look on a e30?

ABUSTAIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 01:36 AM   #73
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
next time you paint it,try it in satin black. it will look sooooo much better. flat paint just looks like you can't afford to paint the car IMO. it looks like shit on any car..
The thing about this paint is that its textured, not just a flat paint with no shine...And that does NOT show at all in pictures...I was thinking about flat black, but seen many and dont find it unique enaugh...

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
Old 08-11-2008, 08:31 AM   #74
jeremy
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle View Post
The thing about this paint is that its textured, not just a flat paint with no shine...And that does NOT show at all in pictures...I was thinking about flat black, but seen many and dont find it unique enaugh...
textured? like linex? that is neat, just don't scrape your knuckles on it
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 12:22 PM   #75
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
textured? like linex? that is neat, just don't scrape your knuckles on it
Yes! And trust me, it hurts if you scrape on it....made that mistake getting in the car a few times...I should put warning lables on it! lol "Tuch at your own risk"...

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: