Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 5 series
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-14-2008, 04:10 PM   #16
tyler_27
1st Gear Newbie

would that be directed at me or nyt?
i would assume not me because you said yours has 185k and i cant see why you would want one with 245k
lol
tyler_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 04:28 PM   #17
Junaid
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler_27 View Post
would that be directed at me or nyt?
i would assume not me because you said yours has 185k and i cant see why you would want one with 245k
lol
Lol actually my bro is going to university and he wants a car so i was thinking if your not asking too much this is a good car for him
Junaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 04:50 PM   #18
tyler_27
1st Gear Newbie

LOL i havent really thought about it too much, It is currently in Waterloo at my parents house as they have more room. If you want i can take some pictures next time I am home (this coming weekend) and e-mail them to you..As far as the price goes i really do not know maybe in the 4-5000 range?
Sorry i can't give you an exact number i really havent figured out whether to keep it or not...let me know and i can send you those pictures as soon as i'm home
Old 07-14-2008, 04:52 PM   #19
Junaid
4th Gear Member

Sure i wouldn't mind pics but like i said my brother is looking and if he agree to pay what your asking then thats good other wise, i'm not sure
Junaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 06:04 PM   #20
MLue1
3rd Gear Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler_27 View Post
don't get me wrong i love the car, it is decent on gas, handles great, and e39's are one of my favorite body styles, auto ..yes is a turn off.. decisions decisions
Dude you're getting a free car... that you yourself know is in decent condition. You know what they say "a bird in the hand...", selling it for $5k to buy a manual car for more money and potential problems that comes with any used car just doesn't add up. Why not drive it for a while then decide, at that milage its not like it's going to depreciate any more than it already has.

Advice from a 540 owner.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:39 PM   #21
europrince
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLue1 View Post
Dude you're getting a free car... that you yourself know is in decent condition. You know what they say "a bird in the hand...", selling it for $5k to buy a manual car for more money and potential problems that comes with any used car just doesn't add up. Why not drive it for a while then decide, at that milage its not like it's going to depreciate any more than it already has.

Advice from a 540 owner.
europrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 09:30 AM   #22
tyler_27
1st Gear Newbie

Advice taken, thanks again guys, i have decided to hold onto it for now...next time i am home i will take some pics

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: