Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-06-2003, 05:13 PM   #1
nazfx
1st Gear Newbie

92 325i

92 BMW 325I, 195km, midnight blue/ivory leather, 5spd,k&N Air Intake, chipped,stainless steel Exhaust, 1000w steareo system, kenwood hide face cd deck,rockfordphosgate amps, 2 12"subs,all pm,pw,pl,psunroof, no rust what so ever, ignition kill switch, perfectly dealer maintained. Comes with 3 sets of rims, 17" 5star double spoke rims (look like the IS300 lexus rim), 15" 6 spoke rims with tires, 15" snow rims with tires.

For complete pics inside out email me and i'll send you the pics .....

Also willing to trade for:
93 honda delsol Si with 3000 cash.
94-95 Integra 2Dr with 3000 cash.

Sorry i'm moving to windsor so i need some money for school. I don't wanna get rid of the beamer but it'll kill me on gas goin from burlington to windsor everyday.. but excellent car......showroom condition.....I can part out with the 17" rims cause i bought them recently thinkin i was gonna stay in toronto for school, but with the move i gotta save on the gas and mileage.......

no low ballers please.. make me an offer i won't refuse ...($10,800)
nazfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2003, 12:19 AM   #2
piotrek636
formerly Lucky

that seems like good deal, too bad that Ill be selling my corrado in summer, then Ill get a 325i,

I will only settle on 325i with 5speed and black leather
piotrek636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2003, 01:08 AM   #3
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

what chip is installed? my dad is trying to sell his malibu 2002 16 000km...you can take over the lease if you want, let me know! thanks

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: