Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-15-2008, 02:49 PM   #1
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Ok wtf!?! girl tracks down long lost 'fasher'..sleeps with him!?

-

even jerry springer is like wtf!?

Quote:
Woman admits willingly sleeping with long-lost father in secret two-year affair

top teenage athlete began an incestuous affair with her long lost father after tracking him down, a court has heard.

Chelsea Cummins, now 21, would meet for secret trysts with her father, Steven Broomhead, 42, at his home.

Their relationship continued for two years, despite both having other partners

When she became pregnant Miss Cummins could not be certain of the identity of the father so she decided to abort the baby.

She became jealous when her father rekindled a relationship with her mother, Lisa, and she discovered them in a passionate clinch.

Miss Cummins told her mother: 'He'll only cheat on you. I hate my father.
Do you remember when I was pregnant the previous year? I had a relationship with him.'

She later told police: 'He has never been my dad and so I didn't look at him like that. I did have sexual feelings for him. It wasn't planned and I didn't think about it after because it just happened.'

At Manchester Crown Court this week Miss Cummins pleaded guilty to two offences of sexual activity with an adult relation.

She was given an absolute discharge. But the judge sentenced Broomhead - who was charged with the same offences - to three years supervision and ordered him to attend a sex offenders programme.

The court heard Cummins was an outstanding athlete who represented Britain in taekwondo championships in Egypt and Korea. At 17 she decided to trace her father, who had abandoned the family some years before.

Rachel Shenton, prosecuting, said: ' Neither can agree on how they started their relationship. Chelsea Cummins alleges that she was in fear of her father. Steven Broomhead gave a different account in which he says that his daughter was the instigator and a normal kiss and cuddle became something more.'

rest:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490
Old 06-15-2008, 03:12 PM   #2
shimajer
loudddddd

that is fukin disgusting
and her fingers too.
ps, her mom is hotter
shimajer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 03:29 PM   #3
ACS_DAN
16/F/Cali

Send a message via MSN to ACS_DAN
Wa di **** a Gwaan dey!!

She looks like a man with woman hair and make up... describes most emotional teenage kids but whatever.

Thats really disgusting... she probably got some of her brothers and sisters in her hair.

95 530i|Modifications - Work.
ACS_DAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 05:04 PM   #4
flex_318
3rd Gear Member

Hahaha ms. cummins. Seriously though thats disgusting
flex_318 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: