Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Private Classifieds Feedback
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-30-2008, 02:08 PM   #1
Boss17
6th Gear Member

Don't do business with RallyPlaya!

This kid is a total joke. Said he would buy my autostarter for sure today at 9pm, I worked my entire schedule around this as he seemed very committed and said he wants it for sure. Today he tells me he no longer wants it cause his buddy has one for $50. First off, I think that pure bullshit and secondly I declined someone the other day because I would much rather have a fellow max member benefit from the deal. Regardless, I've opted not to do business with this guy anymore and would advise anyone else to do the same.

Eddie
1990 Ford Probe Turbo- SOLD
Boss17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 03:18 AM   #2
maroli
6th Gear Member

I think you should ask for a deposit if you're bypassing other people in order to sell it to someone
maroli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 01:48 PM   #3
Boss17
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroli View Post
I think you should ask for a deposit if you're bypassing other people in order to sell it to someone
It's funny cause I suggested that before. I should start taking my own advice lol. Either way, it was a good experience to learn how someone does business. I know alot of people on here stick to their word when doing business and I suppose I was giving RallyPlaya the benefit of the doubt. Bottom line, don't do business with him, unless you get a deposit or something.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:40 PM   #4
RallyPlaya
Thr335ive Crew

Send a message via MSN to RallyPlaya
Hey Man Too Bad i Set up a GB with BlastedM3 and bought a pocket bike off him i also got 4 fellow TM3 (Mazda club members to buy pocket bikes as well)...Im also doing a 2nd run of a GB with him and he is very happy doing business with me. Ive bought dozens of items on my car club and just because i backed out of your deal because i found a better alternative doesn't mean you have to cry like a baby.... keep in mind ive apoligized to Eddie as well .......and things like this happen people change their minds....Maybe you should get to know someone better before you go thrashing someone ..... if u want i can send you 5$ by paypal if u agree to have no hard feelings ? Otherwise Just Keep out of my Way

Last edited by RallyPlaya; 06-03-2008 at 02:46 PM.
RallyPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 03:31 PM   #5
RallyPlaya
Thr335ive Crew

Actually Now That You have my Forum name displayed ever so nicely on a thread i might as well introduce myself.....

My Name is Sukoon, I live around the Heartland area in Mississauga, Im Currently a 2nd Year Business + Society student @ York University. I Currently Work @ PwC as a Positioning Associate in Downtown Toronto doing the 9-5. I Drive an 07 Gx Mazda 3 with quite a few basic mods and i frequently go to and even host meets @ my Car club TM3 (Toronto Mazda 3). Love to Play Tennis, Soccer and B-Ball and im a Big Sports Fan.... im Currently loving the Toronto FC!!!. Ive been @ Your Midnight Cruise last year which was amazing as one of my good friends (Flex318) is a member of this Forum. Im A Big fan of BMW's and im looking to get either new 3 series coupe or Rx8 in the next 3 years.. I look forward to adding to this sweet forum Whats up to all peeps

Heres a few pics of my ride and a mod list
07 Mazda 3 GX Black Mica

Tein H Tech Springs
17' GT 5 Spoke Rims
20% Tint All Around
Leather Upgrade Seats
Fujita F5 CAI
Mazda Speed 3 OEM Exhaust
Black Calipers With Decals
Interior Lights
Hid 6000K Headlights
Upgraded New Fogs
HID 6000K Fogs
Axela Badge
Reverse LEDS
Sharkfin
Kenstyle Side Skirts
itouch Intergrated
TM3 Licence plate + Decals
Custom Pedal Set
Vibrant Strut Bar

(My Ride)

(Dads Cayman S with 911 Turbo Rims)

(My Buddy on a new pocket bike compliments of Blasted M3)

(Me)

Last edited by RallyPlaya; 06-03-2008 at 03:33 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:36 PM   #6
Boss17
6th Gear Member

I'm not crying about anything, I'm just letting people know about your unprofessional conduct. A call the night before would have been sufficient enough instead of a pm on max the day of. I even told you I would be out all day as I had a meeting and some things to do downtown. I gave you my cell number with a purpose. Regardless, I personally don't like the way you do business and found it kind of too convenient that your friend tells you about a car starter for $25 less than mine on the day you were supposed to purchase it. At least man up and say you wanted to back out and changed your mind about purchasing it.

I'm sure you're a good guy and such and I appreciate your apology but I would have much rather had you call me the night before and tell me what was going on.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:47 PM   #7
mirek
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RallyPlaya View Post
Actually Now That You have my Forum name displayed ever so nicely on a thread i might as well introduce myself.....

My Name is Sukoon, I live around the Heartland area in Mississauga, Im Currently a 2nd Year Business + Society student @ York University. I Currently Work @ PwC as a Positioning Associate in Downtown Toronto doing the 9-5. I Drive an 07 Gx Mazda 3 with quite a few basic mods and i frequently go to and even host meets @ my Car club TM3 (Toronto Mazda 3). Love to Play Tennis, Soccer and B-Ball and im a Big Sports Fan.... im Currently loving the Toronto FC!!!. Ive been @ Your Midnight Cruise last year which was amazing as one of my good friends (Flex318) is a member of this Forum. Im A Big fan of BMW's and im looking to get either new 3 series coupe or Rx8 in the next 3 years.. I look forward to adding to this sweet forum Whats up to all peeps

Heres a few pics of my ride and a mod list
07 Mazda 3 GX Black Mica

Tein H Tech Springs
17' GT 5 Spoke Rims
20% Tint All Around
Leather Upgrade Seats
Fujita F5 CAI
Mazda Speed 3 OEM Exhaust
Black Calipers With Decals
Interior Lights
Hid 6000K Headlights
Upgraded New Fogs
HID 6000K Fogs
Axela Badge
Reverse LEDS
Sharkfin
Kenstyle Side Skirts
itouch Intergrated
TM3 Licence plate + Decals
Custom Pedal Set
Vibrant Strut Bar

(My Ride)

(Dads Cayman S with 911 Turbo Rims)

(My Buddy on a new pocket bike compliments of Blasted M3)

(Me)
Did you copy this from your MeetMeInTO profile?
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 03:51 PM   #8
RallyPlaya
Thr335ive Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss17 View Post
I'm not crying about anything, I'm just letting people know about your unprofessional conduct. A call the night before would have been sufficient enough instead of a pm on max the day of. I even told you I would be out all day as I had a meeting and some things to do downtown. I gave you my cell number with a purpose. Regardless, I personally don't like the way you do business and found it kind of too convenient that your friend tells you about a car starter for $25 less than mine on the day you were supposed to purchase it. At least man up and say you wanted to back out and changed your mind about purchasing it.

I'm sure you're a good guy and such and I appreciate your apology but I would have much rather had you call me the night before and tell me what was going on.
Yeah Im Sorry about that..... money wasn't really an issue with your alarm starter i just didnt want one at all after i though about it.....i agree i should have called you the night before and im sorry i messed up your plans didnt mean to cause such problems.....im just a little too trigger happy with buying car parts i should calm down and think about it first.....Ive made soo many transactions of parts before and this is honestly my first bad review and il use this feedback as a way to better act in future business... In the future i will deal in a higer proffesional level..... Sorry once again maybe in the future if i deal with you again i promise you a much more pleasent transaction
Old 06-03-2008, 03:53 PM   #9
RallyPlaya
Thr335ive Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirek View Post
Did you copy this from your MeetMeInTO profile?

I Dont have a meetmeinto profile, i do have this as my facebook dp,......i guess you were joking or something this forum is defnly more laidback and Jokes(in a good way) than my home forum
Old 06-03-2008, 04:14 PM   #10
VSanj
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RallyPlaya View Post
Yeah Im Sorry about that..... money wasn't really an issue with your alarm starter i just didnt want one at all after i though about it.....i agree i should have called you the night before and im sorry i messed up your plans didnt mean to cause such problems.....im just a little too trigger happy with buying car parts i should calm down and think about it first.....Ive made soo many transactions of parts before and this is honestly my first bad review and il use this feedback as a way to better act in future business... In the future i will deal in a higer proffesional level..... Sorry once again maybe in the future if i deal with you again i promise you a much more pleasent transaction
so now you are admiting that you lied??
Old 06-03-2008, 04:17 PM   #11
RallyPlaya
Thr335ive Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSanj View Post
so now you are admiting that you lied??
Yeah i lied i just wasnt interested in a starter anymore and i used the friend thing as an excuse and i backed away from the deal the morning of the meetup... i did however send both a txt msg to the cell phone and pm early in the morning..... i just changed my mind i know its probably happened to you guys b4 where you just realize you dont really need it..... Eddie asked me to man up and i just did right now
Old 06-03-2008, 04:22 PM   #12
VSanj
6th Gear Member

^^It takes balls to admit that. Good on you
Old 06-03-2008, 05:27 PM   #13
Boss17
6th Gear Member

Still, i'm just glad he admitted it and hoped he learned from the experience. Impulse buying is not the way you want to go.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:11 AM   #14
98Dinan3
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to 98Dinan3
Good for you for manning up, especially admitting you lied to get out of the deal. It shows you atleast have a sack, Unlike some of the birds on MaX nowadays. As for me, I would have just spent the $50 and preserved my good name on MaX. You could have just resold it, and maybe even made a little cash. Anyway, hopefully lesson learned. The way I look at it, once you call "dibs" you're commited to the sale, just like Ebay...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: