Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Bimmersport Automotive
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2008, 04:04 PM   #1
kevin325
AMG ETR

A huge thank you to BimmerSport Automotive

I just wanted to share with you guys my experience with BimmerSport while they supercharged my car.

I bought the kit used from a member which he indicated that was complete but only missing injectors and software. Charlie booked me in (while having a FULL shop) and started preparing for the surgery. When he came to install the blower, he noticed that the blower bracket is too small to fit around the alternator and there is also some bits and pieces missing from the kit. He sourced the parts for me with much headache as it was very hard to find a blower bracket that was going to fit without going to ASA Germany. Charlie and Moe spent countless hours talking to Samir to make sure he was being responsive and sending the necessary parts.

The car is now done and i couldn't be happier. I witnessed Mikey staying until midnight just to work on my car. This goes a very long way to show how much they care about their customers and how far they will go to make sure they are 100% satisfied and happy.

I want to thank each one of you for your hard work and constant support. I owe it to these guys for driving the car problem free.

Thank you Charlie, Moe, Mikey and Johnny. You all spent countless hours working on my car and i cant thank you guys enough.

kevin325 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: