Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Private Classifieds Feedback
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-21-2008, 04:21 PM   #1
spoony_prelude
Eurowerke

Dane, Never come through with a deal!

So dane messages he wants my seats as i had them posted up for 300! he says for wed last week, wed morning he calls me saying he cant and asks if for thursday is ok, so i said ya sure. thursday comes along, i call him and he says hes at bimmersport getting his car fixed, and he should be done in about half hour, so i get my parents car ( forester) as mine doesnt have space for seats. my mom tells me shes going to need the car, i tell her its gonna be quick, so im out waiting for this dick head calling him every once and a while, always hearing soon, soon, soon, 10pm comes along, he calls me, saying ya im heading down but theres only 1 prob, i only have 200 on me. so i asked what bank he was with because maybe there would be one near by which he could go get money from, he starts going on and on about how his debit card it maxed out because of the repairs he just did to his car. and expects me to drop the price to 200 after waiting 3 hours for him? then he tells me he'll call me on saturday to come pick them up, never got a call!

i should have listened to another member that told me this guy was a joke!
Grow some balls and stand by your word, you sent me a message saying youll defenatly take it, now he says he offered me his price (200) **** you

sorry about my rant guys, but just letting u know when u deal with this guy, expect to get stiffed!
Old 05-21-2008, 04:28 PM   #2
DANE
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to DANE
guy i a made u a offer u said no , u that desperate to sell me ur seats ,yea long weekend im suppose to be home thinking about ur seats ,u had my number u could have called too
DANE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 06:54 PM   #3
spoony_prelude
Eurowerke

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANE View Post
guy i a made u a offer u said no , u that desperate to sell me ur seats ,yea long weekend im suppose to be home thinking about ur seats ,u had my number u could have called too
No, i told you 300, you agreed, then after u leave the shop, after im waiting 3 hours for you, you tell me u only have 200. do you really think i would stay out waiting for you, if i knew you were only offering 200?
and no im not desperate to seel the seats to you. im just pissed because you could have had a little bit more respect and consideration! You messaged me on max saying you would defenatly take them for 300, then when its time to meet up, oh no you only have 200?
Old 05-21-2008, 07:38 PM   #4
Wingking
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
guy
by him starting a sentance with this "acknowledgement tactic" leads me to believe he has a stiff poped collar, a razor sharpe linebeard, and an' empty wallet.

mental note: Dane- don't write checks your ass can't cash "braw"
Wingking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:49 PM   #5
VSanj
6th Gear Member

bitch move.........
Old 05-21-2008, 09:04 PM   #6
v_bimmer
Jailbait FTW

someone was telling me the same thing about him before go figure
Old 05-21-2008, 11:20 PM   #7
bimmerm5
2nd Gear Member

what a waste of time, but for 300 you shouldn't have a problem selling them. goodluck. he did a similar thing to me before.
bimmerm5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:32 AM   #8
slemmer
Driving in the fast lane

post his message to you on the 300 and show how spineless he really is.

'04 645cic
'05 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 CCSB 4x4
'02 Regal LS
'00 740i Sport
slemmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:54 AM   #9
DANE
3rd Gear Member

All U ****er Got Mouth Over The Internet U Have Some Thing To Say ,say To My Face ,or Go Suck Unu Madda Pussy Holes
Old 05-22-2008, 11:05 AM   #10
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
All U ****er Got Mouth Over The Internet U Have Some Thing To Say ,say To My Face ,or Go Suck Unu Madda Pussy Holes
This is signature worthy.
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 11:40 AM   #11
SeRb
Don't shrink me Gypsy!

I Cool I Capitalize First Letter Of Word Please Be My Friend I Try So Hard

could've just not been a jackass and told the guy listen i know we agreed on a deal with the seats but money is kind of tight right now instead of wasting his time
SeRb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 11:43 AM   #12
DANIMAL
TYRE ETR

Quote:
Paul C. copycat, a bit played out but still funny. Relax buddy, go rub out a preal neckles, release a bit of tension. You are obviously in the wrong. I can see that maybe you spent all your money on repairs and only had limited funds. But if you were serious about buying the seats, you should have given the guy a deposit (the $200 you didn't spend on male hookers and vasoline) and then paid the rest laterupon pickup. But don't agree, you obviously did otherwise you would not have been meeting him to pick up the seats, and then get cheap.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:58 AM   #13
SamE30e
6th Gear Member

Quote:
I'm pretty sure you pissed a good amount of people off on this board. I'm sure if he did say it to your face at a meet, it wouldn't really be a problem for him.

P.S Not Every Word In A Sentence Starts With A Capital.
02 325i Sedan
SamE30e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:05 PM   #14
DANE
3rd Gear Member

Cant Wait For Meet
Old 05-22-2008, 12:06 PM   #15
E36is
'OldSchool..'

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325iGuy View Post
Paul C. copycat, a bit played out but still funny. Relax buddy, go rub out a preal neckles, release a bit of tension. You are obviously in the wrong. I can see that maybe you spent all your money on repairs and only had limited funds. But if you were serious about buying the seats, you should have given the guy a deposit (the $200 you didn't spend on male hookers and vasoline) and then paid the rest laterupon pickup. But don't agree, you obviously did otherwise you would not have been meeting him to pick up the seats, and then get cheap.
^^way too funny Dan! i definitely lol'd.

re: DANE: thanks for the heads up, i'll remember not to sell/buy from this person.
E36is is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: