Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-10-2008, 11:30 PM   #1
PinkieMoscow
Jumped up G'd up.

Arrow Local tracks

Hey guys, just wondering where the closes track to Thornhill would be. I know I'm saying it as if they have them every 20 feet. And how does it work? Do you pay per lap or day?

I have an e30, but I would like to see what my moms acura tl can do. Please advise me.

Ty
Old 05-11-2008, 12:17 AM   #2
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180inscoolzn View Post
Hey guys, just wondering where the closes track to Thornhill would be. I know I'm saying it as if they have them every 20 feet. And how does it work? Do you pay per lap or day?

I have an e30, but I would like to see what my moms acura tl can do. Please advise me.

Ty
i dont kno where there are any tracks in t. or the area but it's not what your moms tl can do it's ehat you can do in the tl i love those cars my stepmom has a 03 TL typeS and holy shit they are goddam fast dont mess with the v-tech lol but you might have a little more fun in your e30 i would rather take my e30 to a track and see what i could push out of it but on the otherhand tl sounds fun 2
zackman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 12:39 AM   #3
PinkieMoscow
Jumped up G'd up.

man now I'm tempted to take my e30 out. Just a little while longer and I'll have it insured =D
Old 05-11-2008, 12:42 AM   #4
zackman17
Banned

i think it would be sick if we got a few of us e30 boiz to the track to tear it up but i might have to invest in some tires i dont think i could rock the track with winters LOL
Old 05-11-2008, 01:44 AM   #5
PinkieMoscow
Jumped up G'd up.

haha, good call. you can follow along on the grass.
Old 05-11-2008, 01:48 AM   #6
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
haha, good call. you can follow along on the grass.

ahaha i could do it i would just be stuck to the track all day come on dont you want to get sidewayus a few times LOL i wat at the cruise last weekend and dam i took a few corners hard and those tires kept me on the road if i was in my shitty all seasons i think i would of had more fun on the twisties and such
Old 05-11-2008, 01:08 PM   #7
PinkieMoscow
Jumped up G'd up.

all seasons eh... wait you dont drive your e30 during the winter do you??? SHAME ON YOU!!! everyone knows that thats what hondas are for.
Old 05-11-2008, 01:14 PM   #8
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
all seasons eh... wait you dont drive your e30 during the winter do you??? SHAME ON YOU!!! everyone knows that thats what hondas are for.
well i bought my e30 when i had my honda accord and it was suppose to be my projectcar. then the balljoing kicked out and riped out my drive axel and i had enuf with the honda so i got my bmw on the road in november and drove it till january wen i broke my oil pan in leaside at the cibcbank parkinglot. then i fixed it a few weeks ago and the car is in toronto in my backyard LOL i dont have any money to buy tires cuz im selling tha car im just changing a few hoses and fixing the issue with the e brake and replacing the rotten fender then she is going up for sale. i love the car but i dont have to space for it now cuz i live back in the city
Old 05-11-2008, 03:19 PM   #9
PinkieMoscow
Jumped up G'd up.

Also sad to see a friend friend go isn't it. . 325i???
Old 05-11-2008, 03:20 PM   #10
PinkieMoscow
Jumped up G'd up.

wow, I should really pay attention to what I'm typing. My friend is in the market for a 325i. Any idea on what you'll want for it yet?
Old 05-11-2008, 04:34 PM   #11
mpower1226
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackman17 View Post
well i bought my e30 when i had my honda accord and it was suppose to be my projectcar. then the balljoing kicked out and riped out my drive axel and i had enuf with the honda so i got my bmw on the road in november and drove it till january wen i broke my oil pan in leaside at the cibcbank parkinglot. then i fixed it a few weeks ago and the car is in toronto in my backyard LOL i dont have any money to buy tires cuz im selling tha car im just changing a few hoses and fixing the issue with the e brake and replacing the rotten fender then she is going up for sale. i love the car but i dont have to space for it now cuz i live back in the city
learn to use periods. It is really hard to understand or read your writting.
mpower1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 08:03 PM   #12
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
wow, I should really pay attention to what I'm typing. My friend is in the market for a 325i. Any idea on what you'll want for it yet?
well it's a 1990 325i body is in amazing condition, it was oil sprayed every other year or so since it was new. i did new brakelines in the back, new brakes, new balljoint in the front left. also did a stabilzer arm
on the right. i changed the oil pan with a used one that was is great condition. i put in 4kenwoods on the back shelf, re covered the shelf in suede. tinted the tails got oem style sealed headlights, new hood cable. now im just waiting on a few oem hoses for the crankcase breather and icv hoses. i was looking at my left fender and it had a bit of surface rust. So i sanded it off then i noticed that close to the door at the bottom of that fender, it was all rebuilt with bondo over rusted metal. so it looked good till i hit it and it all shattered, so im deff replacing that panel. it has winter tires with about 75% tredleft. i have 3 allseasons i got with the car the one had a cut sidewall, so i tossed it. they have mb 40%left or so they are rikens i think. but the car only has 204,000km and i changed all the struts so there are 4 berand spanking new monroe sensatrac struts. they only have 8,000km it rides like a dream also changed fuel filter. im looking for around 2,600 it was my daily driver till i broke the oilpan all it will need for safety is a engine mount, i might even change that before i sell it. it will also soon require replacement of front brakelines and the fuel rail is looking bad the interior was slated to be all recovered in leather but im not sure if im going to do it. im still sort of getting the car ready for sale it's going to take me another month or so
Old 05-11-2008, 08:04 PM   #13
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
Also sad to see a friend friend go isn't it. . 325i???

i dont want to let it go that's y i keep doing work to it lolol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: