Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Ontario
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-07-2008, 09:59 PM   #16
slimjim
Almost Sideways

ill come saturday. what time?
slimjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:31 PM   #17
just325iS
3rd Gear Member

I'm always at that place but with my bike. I'll say hi next time I see a bunch of BMWs.
just325iS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:41 AM   #18
Merski
Polski

once im out of school in april ill be around
Merski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:46 AM   #19
E21r
2nd Gear Member

i com it vury neer me ok bye!

Today, I posted on a forum asking if I could be a Moderator, instead, I got banned. FML
E21r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:20 PM   #20
Sa///M3
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by E21r View Post
i com it vury neer me ok bye!
Old 04-21-2008, 11:17 PM   #21
adjei
2nd Gear Member

do alot of ppl go to this meet? becuz im 5mins away
adjei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:50 PM   #22
JazzM
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMPOWERD View Post
Driving from Mississauga to Woodbridge is a "mission" for some people? How is that exactly? Please elaborate, i'm dying to find out.
Its a HUGE mission! What are you talking about? LOL

First of all you have to get off your ass, from posting on max all day, that's an extreme effort on its own. And get in your car. Turn it on and very very calmly drive to the nearest on-ramp to the 401.

But here is where the mission gets almost out of control! You have to merge with the highway traffic. This in itself is a very difficult act and takes tremendous energy and concentration. Just one small mistake and its game over! It is espeically difficult on warm and clear summer nights.

Finally when you do make it almost there, you have to apply some brakes to get off the highway. And after driving for such a long distance some people's right foot might be hard to move over to the brake pedal. Again a very difficult manouvre in this vital and critical mission.

And on top of that you have to do all of that ALL OVER AGAIN in order to get back home. But when you do make it back, you've got a hell of a story to post on max about your successful mission!

T.

Last edited by JazzM; 04-22-2008 at 08:54 PM.
JazzM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:18 PM   #23
Sa///M3
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzM View Post

First of all you have to get off your ass, from posting on max all day, that's an extreme effort on its own. And get in your car. Turn it on and very very calmly drive to the nearest on-ramp to the 401.

But here is where the mission gets almost out of control! You have to merge with the highway traffic. This in itself is a very difficult act and takes tremendous energy and concentration. Just one small mistake and its game over! It is espeically difficult on warm and clear summer nights.

Finally when you do make it almost there, you have to apply some brakes to get off the highway. And after driving for such a long distance some people's right foot might be hard to move over to the brake pedal. Again a very difficult manouvre in this vital and critical mission.

And on top of that you have to do all of that ALL OVER AGAIN in order to get back home. But when you do make it back, you've got a hell of a story to post on max about your successful mission!

T.
Never thought of it that way... No way I'm coming out now!!
Old 04-22-2008, 11:23 PM   #24
Quack
Wheelman

Send a message via MSN to Quack
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzM View Post

T.

LMAO

Maxbimmer Drama, You Gotta Love It
Quack is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: