Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Detailing & Care
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2008, 04:07 PM   #1
Spawn44
1st Gear Newbie

Finally Used the Klasse Twins

So i Klasse'd my car yesterday and wow it looks sharp with just one application of SG over AIO. I was hoping that the AIO would of done a bit better on some of the fine swirl marks but you can hardly notice them anyway (titanium silver is very forgiving)

I used the wipe on wipe off method for the SG and had abolutely no problems. Was thinking of putting eagleone nanowax ontop after next carwash for added pop and protection(plus it claims to fill fine swirls with its nano sized carnuba particles) then i will use my Meg UQD as i upkeep until the fall when i will do this all over again.

Oh also AIO and SG the rims and they turned out great also

you guys think i should put another coat of SG after next wash before applying any of the other stuff i have mentioned???

I have included some pics, sorry but couldnt move the car out because didnt have the keys to the car behind me, so opened both garage doors to let in some light. Plus camera is not that good but hope it shows the candy apple look to it. Will try to take some out side in the sun.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P4160003.JPG (34.3 KB, 206 views)
File Type: jpg P4160006.JPG (46.1 KB, 207 views)
File Type: jpg P4160008.JPG (32.3 KB, 207 views)
File Type: jpg P4160009.JPG (39.3 KB, 204 views)
Spawn44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: