Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-13-2008, 10:06 PM   #16
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gato Liso View Post
now now, in all honesty, though i haven't dealt with eurostyle, i really think that pretty much nails it on the head. its the installers fault. but, of course there are your odd lemons....thats why you have warrantys and returns and exhanges.
Thank you! I can do returns and exchanges, but not much i can do about parts that i dont install myself...Here is a picture of how it fits on a straight, original car, with 17" rims and 3" lowering. How it would be possible to hit the tires is beyond me. Unless you dont use a rebar, over trim and push it 3" to far in...Other then that, its simply impossible to make a piece that is BIGGER then the mold!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg qw.JPG (37.7 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg 325e8.jpg (88.6 KB, 110 views)
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X5 M3 M5

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 10:24 AM   #17
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

OEM VS A replica is an unfair comparison.
Not only is one sagnificantly more expensive, but it is an original piece made by using multi million dollar technology and R&D.
For replica's and the price difference, I have yet to see anything as nice as the stuff that Eurostyle produces. IF you expect OEM quality for aftermarket pricing, well you need a reality check.

I would not be discouraged to go and speak with Eurostyle when looking at a kit, and even if you have to spend a few extra $$$ do get him to install it, you are guaranteed very nice results.

It is nice to see those who have dealt with Eurostyle, post, but those who haven't and are just basing their opinions on the wind, should step down.

To re-iterate, I have had Eurostyle's products, and I was happy with the result to $$$ spent, ratio.
Here is my old car, I put the stuff on myself, and considering the front valance was banged up underneath, the fit was satisfactory.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:. '01 Exterior Upgrades; E60 SSK
Toys'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior

Last edited by bmwm5lover; 04-14-2008 at 10:29 AM.
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 02:01 PM   #18
Aveman
2nd Gear Member

Ok guys lets be fair here, fibreglass kits will never fit as good as OEM, but from my experience I've never seen fibreglass that was as well made as Eurostyles stuff, I've bought a few things from him and am amazed mostly at the flexibility of his product.

It's all about the prep work the body men do and the amount of time the installer spends making sure it's mounted nice.

For the price he's offering his products even if it fit 60% as well as OEM people shouldn't be complaining, but I would say it can fit as well as 90% and hold up. I am being super anal about how his rear mtec2 valance and riger lip fit on my car before it goes in the booth, lets see how it looks.
Aveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 08:28 PM   #19
jamison67
E30 POWER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle View Post
Hold on buddy! WHAT did i say when you called me!? Remember you ASKED me if anyone had problems with it tuching the wheels, and i said NO, it was the first time EVER someone had anything like that happening! And i offered to take a look at it, when you have the car on the road. After which i never heard from you!

If you are a body man for 8 years, and cant fit that bumper, you are in the wrong business! I have done several installs, takes no more then a few hours. and the results are great.

Like i said before, the way it looks/fits is only as good as the person installing it.
Ya buddy u said that you never had that problum before,u think that is the first time anybuddy has heard that from someone they bought something off of,that is everysellers excuse

Tell me this how an i susposed to put it on and drive it to u so you can see it when you can even drive the thing cause the wheels are touching the tires,or hold on how about i paint it with the whole car cause i painted my car complete,drive to to u so u can see how poor ur qulity is ,then u can tell me to leave cause its my fault on the way i mounted it or some shity excuse like that,bring it back to my shop fix it and repaint it, u now what i think ur rite thats what i should have done

if you r really concerned about ur customers u would have came out to my shop and took a look at it,u didnt even offer that

as for the fitmint of it anyone can mount these bumpers trim it,cut it,rejoin it ,its easy but its time consuming,and when u tell me it just needs triming and a few hours of time to mount thats what i expected,not to have to cut the thing in 3 places and have to rejoin it,for someont to pay someone to do that that would have cost over 500 dollors,but anyways the thing is mounted perfect now and a loot better then that mickey mouse pics u have a few threads up,anyways im done wit u ur qulity sucks and ur customer service isnt any better
jamison67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 08:32 PM   #20
jamison67
E30 POWER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle View Post
Hold on buddy! WHAT did i say when you called me!? Remember you ASKED me if anyone had problems with it tuching the wheels, and i said NO, it was the first time EVER someone had anything like that happening! And i offered to take a look at it, when you have the car on the road. After which i never heard from you!

If you are a body man for 8 years, and cant fit that bumper, you are in the wrong business! I have done several installs, takes no more then a few hours. and the results are great.

Like i said before, the way it looks/fits is only as good as the person installing it.
if u want to see pics give me ur email i cant upload on max as my computer wont let me
jamison67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 11:51 PM   #21
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamison67 View Post
Ya buddy u said that you never had that problum before,u think that is the first time anybuddy has heard that from someone they bought something off of,that is everysellers excuse

Tell me this how an i susposed to put it on and drive it to u so you can see it when you can even drive the thing cause the wheels are touching the tires,or hold on how about i paint it with the whole car cause i painted my car complete,drive to to u so u can see how poor ur qulity is ,then u can tell me to leave cause its my fault on the way i mounted it or some shity excuse like that,bring it back to my shop fix it and repaint it, u now what i think ur rite thats what i should have done

if you r really concerned about ur customers u would have came out to my shop and took a look at it,u didnt even offer that

as for the fitmint of it anyone can mount these bumpers trim it,cut it,rejoin it ,its easy but its time consuming,and when u tell me it just needs triming and a few hours of time to mount thats what i expected,not to have to cut the thing in 3 places and have to rejoin it,for someont to pay someone to do that that would have cost over 500 dollors,but anyways the thing is mounted perfect now and a loot better then that mickey mouse pics u have a few threads up,anyways im done wit u ur qulity sucks and ur customer service isnt any better

Ok, my customer service sucks, so lets see this; If you buy ANY product, a TV, computer, car part...anything...and for some reason it does not work. What do you do? Can you call Walmart and say "well, it does not work"....Guess what they are going to tell you? BRING it in you moron! What do you want me to do, mail you a cheque because you are lazy to put it in your trunk (just the some way you picked it up) and bring it in so we can fix the situation. I have driven to MANY peoples houses and shops to assisst with installs, but i you TOLD me you were going to bring it in so i can see...

Tell me one place that does returns/exchanges without you going back or sending the broduct in?

But whatever, i'm not going to argue with you, the fact that you claim the part being 3" longer (in order to hit the wheels) is just crazy, i stil dont buy it... Wont believe it untill i see it...
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X5 M3 M5

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 02:30 PM   #22
LowBMW325i
2nd Gear Member

Ok i have to post into here after seeing all the flack Fil is getting, not on the site ever anymore but i came on today looking for Eurostyles to discuss ordering a new kit for my new e30 318ic. why? because i have ordered 2 full kits off him already, one for my old e30 325i and one for my old e36 325i, both kits i did myself and turned out flawless, especailly on my e30(was so easy and quick), no complaints here, and the price is great. Fil msg me, need to know what you have a available now for the e30s, pics are always good, peace.

Core

Last edited by LowBMW325i; 04-15-2008 at 02:56 PM.
LowBMW325i is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: