Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-24-2003, 02:43 PM   #1
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
Angry **** Benz And **** Bmw! Wtf Is Left?!?!?

Yea im sure you have all your problems with your bmws, and we heard about all the problems with vlads 745. well hes a little story i would like to tell you with my moms 00 clk. I wake up to this awfull phone ringing in my ear.. i pick it up and its my mom saying i got a flat fix it.. well great i go downstairs and change it.. big ass bolt in there like it was drilled in there.. anyways thats like the 3rd flat tire.. and i aint gonna blame anyone except idiots that think there in batmobiles throwing down nails on the floor. anyways so we take it to shop to repair tires and get a emissions test.. well because its my moms turn to do it before due date comes up. so now i go shopping with her in my car and they call us back and it failed the first test. Turning the car on... we go back and this mother ****ing car WONT START! it starts putters like its about to take off warning lights flashing like were the space ship from colombia.. and just idles like 0-1000rpm bouncing off the walls ANYWAYS now benz is comming to pick kthis shit up.. thank god for warrenty.. but honestly should we expect shit like this for a car worth 80k and 24000km? **** benz and **** bmw... im buying a neon. maybe if i had money a porsche =)
Betray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2003, 04:11 PM   #2
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

shit happens man, i tell you this i had MLs since 98 since they came out let's say....i had maybe few problems with my 98 320 ml (****ed the shit out of it though) but my 00 ML430 and 02 ML55 had no problems whatsoever(knock knock on the wood)...so i guess it's about car luck one car can drive for ten years no problem, and other can brake wirth 5k on it....just like my 745i 02 feb build, some people had problems some didn't.....
Old 02-24-2003, 04:53 PM   #3
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
maybe its a 320 problem, i dunno im so upset.. i will see whats up with that car.. then convice my mom to get a clk55 haha
Old 02-24-2003, 05:23 PM   #4
Rolled_Out
Just chillin...

what i notice about ALL benz trucks (without xenon lights) is that there always seems to be SO many w/ one headlight burnt out!!!!!!!!! ALWAYS its weird! (non xenon)
Old 02-24-2003, 07:20 PM   #5
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

yeap true without xenons, benzez burn bulbs like crazy.....
Old 02-24-2003, 09:24 PM   #6
Gamite

Makes you wonder what we're paying all this money for?

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 03:15 AM   #7
Betray
6th Gear Member

for there service, thats where all the money goes.. so the people who work there wont say shit about all the people complaining about there benz problems.... hope they all die.. and i remember there was a problem with all benz burning out there bulbs
Old 02-25-2003, 03:59 AM   #8
AndreNY
6th Gear Member

benz is absolute GARBAGE its a GErman Chrysler, it has absolutely no quality, i mean since 99 when the new models came out they all suck, ML is by far the worst truck, the CLK is deg not worth the money and the S class has way to many problems espcially with the Air Matic suspension. I know cause i deal with these cars every day at my job, and they are a nightmare. My boss recently purchased a $20.000 scaner for the new car, and we are still having problems fixing them. But thats not wat bother me, its the fact that they are soooooooooooooo expensive and the parts are of poor quality and very expensive.

So the new generations of MErc and BImmers are just gonna be total nightmare due to too much electical pieces and sensors. On the 2003 Merc,s you cannot cahange the brakes if you dont have the computer. You have to hook up the computer "dissarm" the system change the brake but the computer on and "eneble" it again. and the 2005 models you wont be able to do an Oil Change without the computer. So this simply means more headaches for me and my boss, and less business for the Gypsies and Jiffy Lube
Old 02-26-2003, 10:58 AM   #9
elraton16
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to elraton16
andreNY.......are you serious dude? i mean i dont know for myself but it seems like mercedes are high quality, but then one meets someone like you and lays it out straight like it really is. thanx for the info. BIMMERS ALL THE WAY BABY!
Old 02-26-2003, 11:27 AM   #10
tlaselva
1800+ HP Driveway

Send a message via MSN to tlaselva
As I always suspected.

No good was going to come out of Chrysler and MB merge for MB.

Diffusion: Process by which there is a net flow of matter from a region of high concentration to one of low concentration.
Chrysler's quality would improve, and MB would degrade.

Remember seeing a stat about MB recalls after the merge increasing sharply over the past several years. I'll see if I can find that article, and post.

2010 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport

2010 GSX-R 750

2003 C5 Z06
LS7 427CI w/ECS Novi 2000 : Caravaggio Widebody and Full Leather & Alcantra Interior
903rwhp/815rwtq : 10.3@152mph

Last edited by tlaselva; 02-26-2003 at 11:31 AM.
tlaselva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 12:56 PM   #11
AndreNY
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by tlaselva

Diffusion: Process by which there is a net flow of matter from a region of high concentration to one of low concentration.
Chrysler's quality would improve, and MB would degrade.
EXACTLY
and yes elraton16 what ever i said is like that (im writing this from work) were we have alot of BMW but more mercs for repair. Its just the quality of teh cars, MErcedes has made a much better body design then BMW but the quality of the parts is nowhere near BMW, But what i must ad is AUDI, we had a A8 the other week and comparing it with the S class Mercedes and 740 Bmw, the AUDI is simply amazing, its a luxurious TANK with all the options and security, i was simply amazed by it. so if you go for a luxury car for a A8 or S8
Old 02-28-2003, 06:06 PM   #12
tlaselva
1800+ HP Driveway

Send a message via MSN to tlaselva
Quote:
Originally posted by AndreNY
if you go for a luxury car for a A8 or S8
Those cars are beauties.
It's too bad most people don't consider them because it doesn't hold the prestige of a BMW or Merc, even though it arguably beats them in quality.

2010 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport

2010 GSX-R 750

2003 C5 Z06
LS7 427CI w/ECS Novi 2000 : Caravaggio Widebody and Full Leather & Alcantra Interior
903rwhp/815rwtq : 10.3@152mph
tlaselva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 07:20 PM   #13
Betray
6th Gear Member

the new A8 is such a copy of BMW 745 with a bit of S.. i dont like it..

as far as my merc goes.. problem was with the gas line.. they didnt replace the part from the last visit (which was to replace gauge on gas)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: