Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Interior & Audio
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-30-2008, 12:09 PM   #1
wraith318
2nd Gear Member

1995 318is interior parting out ... E36

going to start gutting the interior of my 95 318is. i'll post what i know i can sell right off the hop , but without prices as i'm new to the whole parting out thing and also the bmw scene. so i think it would be best to have the potential buyer shoot me a price (and please be fair and don't give me obscene low prices, be reasonable) and then we go from there.

1. front and rear seats (cloth, black or navy blue) - these are in well used condition... the back seats look to be in great shape they just need a good vacuum and steam clean. the fronts are rough and would be best used to salvage the parts from.

2. OBC - it's the basic one and has just the temp and time ... works just fine just needs a wipe down.

3. bmw oem tape am/fm radio - it works and i have the security code card too. the top right display (shows the radio station) has a semi-burned out light and don't know the condition of the tape part until i locate some tapes to pop in and test. the buttons show sign of use and would consider it in fair condition.

4. cruise control switch - this little bugger is getting on my nerves since it's located right in front of the ignition switch and don't use it anyway. it works and has no problems, just don't like it in my way and won't use CC anyway.

so far that's all i can part out as i still need to drive it around to have things done to it. or if it's parked for body or painting then i will strip more from it. just give me a shout requesting a part you need and we can discuss things.

thanks !
wraith318 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: