My friend is trying to sell his car and i honestly dont know what his car can go for, i dont want to tell him the sad truth that his car may be worth a little less than he expects.
its a 1990 325i and the goods
-grey leather interior i give it an 8/10
- motor and trany run great 340xxxkm
- no apparent holes exept in one wheel well
- brand new oem cat bak muffler
- 85% winter tires
- new alt belt
- lots of surface rust
- the car has recently been in an accident and the front cross brace was bent in but we pulled it back out and hood lines up fine.
-valence is in correct position but a little bent up (cant notice)
-left side of hood is curled because of accident
-sunroof needs new motor
- central locking works sometimes
- underdash panel missing
- loose shifter joints
i know its hard to say, but wat do think this could go for? im saying 600.... parting it out is out of the question because he has no where to take it apart.
its the blue e30 and this is before the accident