Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2003, 02:43 PM   #1
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
Angry **** Benz And **** Bmw! Wtf Is Left?!?!?

Yea im sure you have all your problems with your bmws, and we heard about all the problems with vlads 745. well hes a little story i would like to tell you with my moms 00 clk. I wake up to this awfull phone ringing in my ear.. i pick it up and its my mom saying i got a flat fix it.. well great i go downstairs and change it.. big ass bolt in there like it was drilled in there.. anyways thats like the 3rd flat tire.. and i aint gonna blame anyone except idiots that think there in batmobiles throwing down nails on the floor. anyways so we take it to shop to repair tires and get a emissions test.. well because its my moms turn to do it before due date comes up. so now i go shopping with her in my car and they call us back and it failed the first test. Turning the car on... we go back and this mother ****ing car WONT START! it starts putters like its about to take off warning lights flashing like were the space ship from colombia.. and just idles like 0-1000rpm bouncing off the walls ANYWAYS now benz is comming to pick kthis shit up.. thank god for warrenty.. but honestly should we expect shit like this for a car worth 80k and 24000km? **** benz and **** bmw... im buying a neon. maybe if i had money a porsche =)
Betray is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: